just postin' some sutff

mooseyjoe

i would threaten to make orc clothes but orc hide is too filthy to even think of wearing. It must be awful to have to live in it :grr:

you poor poor orcs, no wonder your so cranky

Look whos talking? Think of how bad the rashes them reptus must get with all those scales rubbin together! and you think all those spiny bits would make it hard to turn your head. :wacko:

but yeah, poor reptus...think of having to feed your babies orc! *blech*

just felt like adding to the random blabber ::D:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grrr... who you callin' cranky, buster!

And I'll have you know I bathed just last month.

Okay, so I really only showered.

Arright ..so I really only got caught in a rainshower..but I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone-it, people like me!

but yeah, poor reptus...think of having to feed your babies orc! *blech*

Hey what's that s'posed to mean. Orcs aren't yucky...er.... OMG what AM I saying!

Yeah..orcs taste like green cheese...an' they stunt yer growth!

I just realised we got no Elves representin' on my page though, nor have we any Darkspawn, or Necropolis, nor Nefokar...

Whazzamadda... y'all 'FRAID?

Pah, eventually all you will just be serving us Overlords as bondslaves anywho, so it doesnt matter what you say, the results of your actions are all the same. :grr:

...And I've heard orcs (and reptus) make good sacrifices to mighty khardullis too.

:devil:

I've said it before and I'll say it again.......Da Orcs are the real overlords....you lesser races just have yet to learn that, but we will teach you (at spear point mwhahahahaha!!!!) :grr::grr::grr:

Varaug for world emper...eprior..emp....world boss!!! :rolleyes:

Hey now..I know you're not tryin' to say that us orcs are illit--.. um... Iligit---...er..ilrit--- grrr

I know you ain't sayin' us orcs can't read!

We don't need no book-learnin' anyway! We have... THE HYPNO-AXE! mwahahaha!

reven_animated.gif