Bottles!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is cheap BHT. (Hey you're a preservative now!) *ducks*

I'll have to check that site out and see what else they have. I'm always looking for storage solutuions as my room is a disaster and my studio isn't far behind. I have to much stuff and not enough room for it all.

It you're looking for good portable dropper bottles with decent volume for Gunk, just buy some Golden additives. The bottle is 4 oz which should be more than enough Gunk for most people for awhile. The dropper seals up tightly and you can control the drop a bit by how much you open it.

Oh yeah, and you get 4 oz of additive to use to make Gunk.

do a google for western plastics. They have the bottles like reaper/vellajo/etc. for about $0.25 in quantity. (the shipping eats you up on small orders)

In small quantities, the reaper empty pack is not too bad.

I've been all over Michaels and could not find similar bottles.

do a google for western plastics. They have the bottles like reaper/vellajo/etc. for about $0.25 in quantity. (the shipping eats you up on small orders)

In small quantities, the reaper empty pack is not too bad.

I've been all over Michaels and could not find similar bottles.

I have used Western Plastics for several orders and have been very happy. I usually order 50-100 orders at a time and it is 1/4 of the cost of Reaper or Vellajo's bottles and they are the same bottles (not exactly, but very close).