SHIPPING IN JULY!!!!

Spike

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love alot of the lineup, although I'm slightly disappointed by the first look at the Gnoll cleric, I don't know why, I just expected something more. I think because some of the recent D&D art has suggest female Gnolls have 6 breasts (much like a dog) which I thought was a pretty cool concept so I had envisioned something very different. Still, I think the figure will grow on me, and I'll have to add it to my Collection of Gnolls for D&D purposes.

That Gnome looks even better painted up, can't wait for him!

My Crossbowmen and my Cheveliers! Finally I can rain death down on the Reven. And run down the Elves. Or something like that. :unsure:

And a new Gnoll for my growing horde.

The Death priest is awesome too.

Lots of metal to add to the shelves in this batch.

Are there any CAV releases coming with these?

I love alot of the lineup, although I'm slightly disappointed by the first look at the Gnoll cleric, I don't know why, I just expected something more. I think because some of the recent D&D art has suggest female Gnolls have 6 breasts (much like a dog)

Yeah, it does make more sense to me that if there were such thing as a 7' dog-humanoid thing the females (I shan't use the b-word for fear of getting edited) should have dog-like breasts. The cleric looks more like an Orc (and a very cool one at that).

we thought about more boobs for the gnoll, but i figured a biped probably wouldn't whelp six pups, nor would the pups fare well all hangin off her as she walked upright through the scablands.

interesting that the question comes up with gnolls, but not female werewolves, lionesses or catfolk...let alone the tricky question of female beastmen, minotaurs, centaurs or other of the hoofed beasts.

interesting that the question comes up with gnolls, but not female werewolves, lionesses or catfolk...let alone the tricky question of female beastmen, minotaurs, centaurs or other of the hoofed beasts.

As to the hoofed animals i am pretty sure they all have utters, but they choose to strap these down for conveniences sake. Picture if you will a Bovine Excercise Bra. It would provide the proper support and allow for plenty of fancy foot-work when engaged in adventurer-spearing.