Sign in to follow this  
Enchantra

This is funny

If this person wins the lawsuit I'm moving to mars.

I'm with you there. Criminy I was laughing so hard at this when I read it. I don't know of a respectable court that would let this lawsuit actually happen.

I bet it was all those pieces of comet (forgot its name) that crashed into Jupiter some years earlier that started the downward spiral to this. After all, what is more traumatizing to her 'belief system' than natural forces going at it against each other?

Then again, there's plenty other man-made things she could sue. The mars and moon landings no doubt severely disturbed the cosmos, as robot and man landed In Places No One Should Go. And all those accumulated satellite and spaceship debris must be clouding up horoscope readings since man fired off into space. :ph34r:

We can only hope it gets thrown out of court and the lady ends up with the court costs and attorney fees for a frivilous lawsuit.

I bet it was all those pieces of comet (forgot its name) that crashed into Jupiter some years earlier that started the downward spiral to this.

The comet that hit Jupiter was called Shoemaker-Levy

Just an FYI

sending a lawsuit to NASA for supposedly ruining the balance of the universe, whats next sueing The President for being elected

sending a lawsuit to NASA for supposedly ruining the balance of the universe, whats next sueing The President for being elected

Now why didn't I think of that?

I'll be rich!! RICH I TELL YOU!! :wub:

Now why didn't I think of that?

I'll be rich!! RICH I TELL YOU!! :wub:

:lol: Glad I could be of service