OT chatter

Erion

I would like to request a foppish looking swashbuckler type, preferably with an obnoxious hat.

That damn hat nearly got us killed Jareth!!! :poke:

Well, and every round one of us blowing a Move Silently or Hide check miserably between us. Still blaming the hat though ::D:

(It's Mike btw)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to request a foppish looking swashbuckler type, preferably with an obnoxious hat.

Try 2775 - Foppish hat and poofy sleeves...

Is it just me or is that mini pretty much a one-for-one accurate interpretation of Erol Otus' own character sketch from Rogue's Gallery?

See I think it is! Talk about having your own mini! :)

How about an elf in a loin cloth playing a flute?

:rolleyes:  It just popped into my head...and now I can't get it out!  :lol:  Oh well, I'm sure I wasn't the only one that thought of it...right?

I uh, think you were.. :blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh...well...in that case, I just thought I'd share the visual with the rest of you! :lol:::P:

Yah, there was a russian company that made a kit of 30 multi-part plastic skeleton legionairies... but I can't remember the name now...  Thought it'd be kinda funny for the the MOA games we played...

Rgds,

The company is Zvezda...

Damon.

That's the one!!!

The company is Zvezda...

Damon.

That's the one!!!

Hmm...found their website, but no pictures - just a snapshot image of what I presume is the cover of the box. Where do you see the contents, and where do you get them?

I'm wondering if I should get those Rakham Ragnarok zombies....oh, probably fodder for another thread.

Here's a review of all things skeleton including piccies of the Zvezda skellies:

http://www.frothersunite.com/files/wk/sc/s...el1/undead.html

While the price of the Zvezda Skellies is pretty tempting... I may just get a pack of Legionnair shields and swap them for Reaper Skellie shields... 10 - 15 parts per figure is alot of assembly...