Seether

mateybob

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall, a superior mini.The overall muted efect is great, and the blends are smooth. The weathering looks good, as does the base. I really like the mottling effect on the outermost armor plates.

The only thing I don't like is the tubing. The brightness of the blue really jumps out compared to the rest, seeming out of place. Perhaps a thin brown wash to darken the color?

edit: ack, sorry about quoting the pics.

I dont recall posting any other jacks here :huh: . Or did you see them on the pp forums?

I have some casters near completion but im not particuarly happy with them atm - I started my army with a slightly different colour scheme and am now somewhat depressed to have discovered the superior colour scheme above <_<

I really like this, I get vague impressions of deadly tropical fish while looking at it. The colors work well together and the splash of brights, the blue tubing and glowing yellow vents, help to wake up the muted bronzes and rusty greens. Looks like alot of time went into this, it's very smooth and different.

I dont recall posting any other jacks here :huh: . Or did you see them on the pp forums?

I have some casters near completion but im not particuarly happy with them atm - I started my army with a slightly different colour scheme and am now somewhat depressed to have discovered the superior colour scheme above <_<

Yes I saw them on the PP forums. I had a similar problem with color choice for my golds on my Khador, so my Juggernaut looks a bit duller than my other jacks. However, very few people complain about the slightly different color of my Juggy as they get pounded to the the ground ::D:

Keep paintin' away.