For you coffee junkies out there

For one thing, I hate starbucks coffee. For real, good coffee.

Wha... Hate Starbucks...I just can't believe that. :wacko: Starbucks rules. (OK so my S.O. works for them but hey so what :poke: )

I try real hard to avoid Starbucks. IMO they burn their coffee.

Want some good stuff, Try Caribou Coffee

The Turtle Mocha - Coffee and dessert in one cup, who could ask for more?

My absolute favorite coffee is Late for the Train from Flagstaff, AZ. I found them while visiting friends that lived and went to school there. They used to have a home roasted darkroast called Smoke Jumper that damn near knocked your socks off. I was just checking their site. It seems they either no longer carry it, or changed it's name. Bummer. They have online ordering now, which is a nice bonus. Might have to investigate further. ^_^

I try real hard to avoid Starbucks. IMO they burn their coffee.

Want some good stuff, Try Caribou Coffee

The Turtle Mocha - Coffee and dessert in one cup, who could ask for more?

I haven't had any problem with burnt coffee, but I always make them do a french press. (yes they will do it for any type of coffee they have, not just whats "on tap" for the day.) Plus you can't beat 30% off and a free pound a week.

The thing with over-toasted coffee is that it loses most of it's caffeine content. The taste is slightly less acidic, but then again, it also depends on the bean variety used.

Here, I mostly get arabica blends, and some really nice maragogipe and caracolillo. I hear there are some asian varieties that are also quite good.