Taking down the solos

Matsu u aint gonna touch my ogres again after what you did to poor Gurm (may he rest in pieces).

solo's? mage them to death. mages have CP modifiers in the 5-8 department, unlike warriors that have 1-5. DV and MD look the same numerically, asane MD is usualyy 1-2 pts higher. big deal. spell your enemies to death.

One thing about melee attacks is that you can't dispell them. Go ahead and expose your mage and I will Skeeter him to death!! :rolleyes:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually don't think that is the case at all.

1) A model never automaticaly retreats because it is 'All Alone', it simply suffers a non-removable shaken token. Whether they are the last model remaining in the army or not (unless this has been ammended somewhere).

2) No Solo has Ronin, because 'All Alone' applies to members of a troop, not to Solos, who always fight alone and are therefore by definition not affected by the 'All alone' Rule.

commanders are not solos though, solos are designed to hang out on their own, commanders are social they need friends.

don't think I'm trying to be mean or make you look stupid, i mispelled "commanders" 3 times while writing this post

Agreed, 'All Alone' does apply to commanders, but since Solos are always alone and never part of a unit it does not apply to them.

The fact that commanders can be 'All Alone' always brings up the fact (for me at least), why do so few of them have Ronin (If i'm not incorrect only Guros, Iks, Tariq, Eikar and The Witch Queen are Ronins).