Sign in to follow this  
wrightjd

Bandages

One more question, do bandages require LOS? Early in the book (I don't have it with me) it states all spells require LOS, but then every spell states that it requires LOS, while Bandage and Cure do not. Thus I'm wondering if Bandage and Cure require LOS?

Yes.

In general, if there is a generic statement in the book about everything requiring something, such as spells and LOS, unless the spell description specifically states it DOES NOT require LOS, presume it does.

If anything specifically negates a general rule, it will 99.44% say so.

Area of effect spells are a good example of that.

You just need LOS to the target point, not for the entire AoE.

I can't recall any spells in the Core Book offhand that do not require LOS at least to a target point, unless it is centered specifically on the caster, like Warcry does.

Again, if a spell does not require LOS, it would specifically say so, since the general rule for spell casting is that LOS is required. The spell description would not omit a line about LOS, it would specifically state something to the effect of: "This spell does not require LOS to the target model or area to cast."