The Paint guide by Reaper?

Nikmal

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, as anxious as I am to get my paint filled hands on it, I'd rather she take her time and make it wonderful then hurry and make it mediochre

My sentiments exactly. ^_^

I totally agree.. I was not wanting a rush.. I just forgot.. and well I guess I could have used the search button.. but it was late at night for me and I was tired hehe :)

• Reaper User

I'm glad you guys feel that way, because the way it's looking it might get pushed later. I don't *want* it to be pushed later, mind you, and I'm working my behind off to try to get it out on time, but it's a huge project and getting bigger by the week as I suddenly have another of those "oh, I should really cover that, too" thoughts (like, this week, it was, "Hmm, I really should put a section on painting dragons and other large projects in there."). :P Still working on it, and though it continues to slide I'm still aiming for late November. We'll see, though--it really *is* a gargantuan project, and it's shaping up to be unlike anything I've ever seen in the hobby before.

--Anne

Anne, I will be more than happy to overlook the delays until late November, even December if need be. Just slip me a proof copy in October for my birthday before it goes to the printers ::D:

Honestly, it's always better to be done right than done quickly. No need to hurry. It's not like we haven't been painting without the book already. A little more time won't hurt us.