Sign in to follow this  
matsumoto

What fantasy race are the players?

anyone who gets to sleep with Liv Tyler is not a victim...hey wait, he was human!

HUMANS RULE!!!!

*twang!*

(orc is stuck to tree through head at 2 miles)

Victimize that! you were so hitting elf dummies in that video!

Elves live forever. Vampires are wannabes. Pffffffffft, tryhard! Had to sell your soul....

Oh sure humans are fine, but I want faster reflexes and a good excuse to be snooty to everyone.

True dat.

actually, i go for the grace combined with power thing, but you only really get that in tolkien....not really there in DnD.

that, and who doesn't love elf chicks?

i do!

Elves don't live forever...they only live until they meet ther end at the hands of..............you guessed it an orc. Who wants to be an effeminate wussy boy? In LOTR Morgoth improved the elfs by turning them into orcs.

I will admit that elf women are hot tho....better fighters than the men too. :poke:

One Thranduil of Mirkwood would like to see you on that wuss comment....

(live forever, go to the west...in DnD, they die, after 750 -1000 years...)

Y'know, Tommy, having witnessed Mr. E-Z Bake in action, he probably could.

I'm a Dwarf, by the way (duh), but if I had to pick another, I'd probably be a giant. I always wanted to be tall.

Given my cynical, people-hating personality, wide stubborn streak, and general preference to sacrifice speed for armor while fighting dirty, I'd probably be a Dwarf. Plus I like beating on things. Orcs squeal pretty good when you hit 'em with an axe, or stick 'em in the gut with a spear. Or nail 'em in the nads with a crossbow bolt. Or kneecap 'em with a mace. Or smash their feet with a hammer. Or bust 'em in the face with a shield boss.

Or I'd just stick with being human, and demonstrate to the other races that Humans are indeed the most dangerous race in the world by conquering each and every demihuman and humanoid race, while keeping a copy of the "Rules for Evil Overlords" handy.

:grr:

~J

Halfling all the way... I love a good home (hole in the ground)... love food and drink (though coffee is as stong as I get these days)... and I could sit and watch the grass grow and be happy.

That said... I have a bit of a playful side... and am always looking at the grass over the next hill and wondering if I should go take a look.

With my nationality and the way I was brought up, I'd say half elf.

I just feel like I'm stuck between worlds sometimes when venturing into the 2 different communities.

^_^

Hrm...

Curious, introspective, a genuine and deep love of learning and mysteries. A tendency towards creativity but not the ability to always slug it out. At home in pine forests and at nights, a preference for winters over summers. And down to Earth whenever possible, while believing in dreams and well-wishing. I am a

Lynx.

Guardian of dreams and hopes.

Guess it's not so 'fantasy' though. I'm not going to be most flavours of Elf, Dragons are too allmighty for me, so I guess I'll settle for either human or lupine shaman :)