spiritual_exorcist

Fall 2005 Reaper Mini Exchange

Ok, I have gone through my list, PM'd everyone outstanding. I have a total of 5 people who have not yet gotten a miniature, although I have only failed to hear from one of these peoples partners (painting a back-up mini as we speak).

Ok, I have minis outstanding for the following people:

Ghostrider (New Painter assigned Sunday the 8th January)

Saintrigger (Mini complete, waiting for it to go in the mail)

Herr Oberfroschmeister (Mini complete, waiting for it to go in the mail)

Eastman (New Painter assigned Sunday the 8th of January)

I just got my mini in the mail from FirstLevelFighter, and I'm still on cloud 9 just looking at it. It's fantastic. It's great. Actually it's a Ghost, still next to his skeletal remains, the arrows that killed him still in his ribcage both on his skeletal remains and on his ghostly form! I posted it on the Show Off Page.

Ok, so nearly a month ago, have any of these minis been recieved???

Ghostrider (New Painter assigned Sunday the 8th January)

Saintrigger (Mini complete, waiting for it to go in the mail)

Herr Oberfroschmeister (Mini complete, waiting for it to go in the mail)

Eastman (New Painter assigned Sunday the 8th of January)

Ok, I know Eastman hasn't gotten anything, I'll double check with the other two (sorry been space out and totaly forgot about this), looks like I'll be painting a couple of make up minis shortly, no biggie.

Ok, I know Eastman hasn't gotten anything, I'll double check with the other two (sorry been space out and totaly forgot about this), looks like I'll be painting a couple of make up minis shortly, no biggie.

:down:

:down:

AAAHHHH!! Have no fear!!!! I'm static grass and "edge of the pond" away from dropping her in the mail! And I'm doing that in a few minutes as soon as I'm done responding to emails. I'm SO SORRY it took me so long to do this. I really shouldn't have signed up for the fall one. It's so cool, and a lot of fun, and a really cool idea, and I wanted to join in, but I just had too much going on. (I'm coming up on getting out of the military, and the last few months have been pretty stressful and busy.)

I was going to surprise Eastman by just having it show up, but then I saw this thread again. :down::blush:

She'll be in the mail by Wednesday, and she's going priority.

I promise I never intended for this to take so long, and I hope I haven't already ruined my own "mini exchange reputation." :(

EDIT:

She shipped last Wednesday (May 3rd) by priority mail.