spiritual_exorcist

Fall 2005 Reaper Mini Exchange

We're down to the last couple days to sign up, I'll close sign-up on the 15th of August 11:59pm Pacific Standard time USA, which should mean I can sort out everyones assignments and send them out prior to me taking off for Canada in Friday.

Alright, as the deadline nears I want to outline the process that will occur as the mini exchange takes place:

First I'll randomly determine who will be painting for who (based on mini preference Sci-Fi or Fantasy, and whether or not you are able to ship internationally).

Hopefully within 1-2 days of the sign-up deadline I'll be able to mail out who each painters recipient is, and what their preference is. Some people have requested certain things beyond Sci-Fi or Fantasy, but you as the painter are not obligated to follow these suggestions; and I have made no garuantees. Still it is always good to poke around on the forum and see what your recipient may be inclined towards. (FOr example a person may just be starting a new Warlord army and that might present you with some great ideas as to what to paint if you're looking for ideas).

From then onward you will have until November 15th to paint up your exchange mini, feel free to mail your exchange mini whenever you finish it.

Please keep who you are painting for, and what you are painting a secret. In general I let my recipient know who I am once I've put the package in the mail, just so they know to expect it. It is much nicer to be surprised, so try not to post any pictures until your recipient has gotten the mini. That being said, it is always nice to take pictures of the mini you are sending so that we can all see what you've accomplished (don't feel intimidated, we all know there are different skill levels of painters involved).

If at any time real life gets in the way, make sure you let me know as soon as possible. I have people set up to paint back-up minis if needed, but I'd prefer not to have to use them if possible, and if I do have to use them I'd really like to give them enough notice that it isn't something sprung on them at the last minute. So if something comes up and you can't complete the mini please let me know ASAP.

Other than that I think everything is else is up to you.

I'm in and looking forward to painting again..I've had about 6 months off

Can't wait to receive my assignment

Over the big blue pond is OK by me I'll happily ship to anyone who wants to play

Oh, BTW I've been known to pick up an extra person if there are drop outs or late commers...Just PM me

Let's paint and have fun ::D:

I've going to sort out who gets who tonight before bed, and then I'll be sending out assignments over the next two days.

Fingers crossed I had to pull a late night at work tonight and I had hoped to get it all done by now, I'm really hoping I get them all out before I have to hop on the plane Friday afternoon (shouldn't be a problem unless something comes up in RL).

I've going to sort out who gets who tonight before bed, and then I'll be sending out assignments over the next two days.

Fingers crossed I had to pull a late night at work tonight and I had hoped to get it all done by now, I'm really hoping I get them all out before I have to hop on the plane Friday afternoon (shouldn't be a problem unless something comes up in RL).

waiting with baited breath....you, know that I think about it, baited breath is kinda gross. I mean, I don't even really like fishing all that much, why would I want to put earthworms in my mouth..... ::(:

waiting with baited breath....you, know that I think about it, baited breath is kinda gross. I mean, I don't even really like fishing all that much, why would I want to put earthworms in my mouth..... ::(:

Well if you're baiting* bears you can use donuts. ::D:

*Disclamer-This tends not to be a legal activity

Don't jinx yourself man with RL.

Well don't help the jinx along by mentioning it ::P:

Doh, oh yeah, the "No Mention, No-Hitter" rule. Damn, forgot about it.

Sorry Aaron ::D:

Me too - because it means an excuse to go to my FLGS and buy some more figs.

"But honey, these aren't for me. They're for someone else, honest."

RL did indeed kick in and I ended up having to spend time with the wife before I left, that being said I'm in Singapore with a 10 hour layover ahead of me so I will try and get all the information out during this time.

Well boys and girls I've done half of them, and I'll try to do the other half before I leave Singapore but I'm dead tired right now and I think I'm making mistakes. EventuallY I think I'll resend them to confirm them because I'm in no state to be relied upon right now.

Well boys and girls I've done half of them, and I'll try to do the other half before I leave Singapore but I'm dead tired right now and I think I'm making mistakes. EventuallY I think I'll resend them to confirm them because I'm in no state to be relied upon right now.

So right now you're just teasing us? ::P::lol: See how you are. :poke::lol: