spiritual_exorcist

Fall 2005 Reaper Mini Exchange

Got mine!

Now to start researching my victim...errr figure recipient to see what kind of stuff they like. ::D:

Any chance that everyone who's in the mini exchange could post what kind of armies they use, or what kind of minis they like?

I have my assignment, but there's just so many choices!!

Jamie

I can't figure out what to paint for my recepient, either.

I'll probably just end up picking up whatever happens to catch my eye on the day I decide to paint a model for the exchange.. ;)

I see that there are a number of newbies who really haven't posted enough to get a feel for their tastes. Ah, well that just means we get to really surprise our partner... :devil::lol:

Yes, my recipient needs to post more. I guess you can tell I'm not painting for Frosch now (unless, of course, I'm being ironic)...

Lets see, as for me, any of the big dragons will do. ::D:

Just kidding, anything fantasy will do since I'm doing more DMing now.

Lets see, as for me, any of the big dragons will do. 

Just kidding, anything fantasy will do since I'm doing more DMing now.

And one can always use more dragons when your DMing... :lol:

Not got my assignment yet, but have my fingers crossed it will arrive soon :rolleyes:

Hello!

I'm a newbie to this forum. I thought I'd post my interests to maybe help my painting partner. I hope this is OK.

I like horror figures - anything that could be used in a modern setting. Faceless horrors, floating eyes, demons, devils, frogs, beetles and insects, elementals, naga, rats, snakes, tigers, giant flys, ghouls, ghosts, cthulhu-esq things of the night. Nasty things that you could find in the jungle would be very very interesting. Not so keen on orcs and things with swords or wizards, but I do quite like dwarfs. Pirates are fun, too.

Some of my painted figs are here: http://www.displacedminiatures.com/cyan/galleries.aspx

All the best,

Cyano

Okay, I'll try to help out whomever is stuck with me as a prior post mentioned it might be helpful. I like female figures, typically of human, elven, or dwarven species. I also like Succubi (is that the right plural) like Sophie. Not a huge fan of bare breasts, but scantily clad is not bothersome. I just display them, don't play with them (unless you count staring at them.....). Anyway, I'm sure anything my partner makes for me will be lovely and I'll be quite fond of it, even if they decide I need something strange like a gnoll or mummy or some monster-like creature!

Should we be doing this here? Or should we be e-mailing our people directly? Either fine? This is my first time with these so pardon what might be a silly set of questions.

JK

It's a secret who is painting for you, so here is a good place...

Does that mean that the person we are painting for may not be the one we recieve our mini from?