spiritual_exorcist

Fall 2005 Reaper Mini Exchange

Packed and sent. Happy travels mini exchange figure. ::):

Rex

Yeah, finally got mine into the mail as well.

FirstLevelfighter should be getting it today or tomorrow.

Been busy as heck lately, but my mini is pretty much ready to go.

Waiting on that address confirmation. :) I should take pictures and send them to where?

Thanks

Post pics in the show off section.

I got mine today! It's sooooo lovely. Zinzig said he had pics to put up, so hopefully he will soon.

I'd actually say Sydney is pretty humid, I don't know where in the USA it would compare to, but it certainly isn't arid.

The biggest challenge I've found in moving from my location in Canada to here in Sydney Australia is dealing with the humidity. It wasn't the least bit of a concern in Canada, but here in Sydney at can get very muggy, it isn't so much drying time that I've had to deal with, it is priming and sealing. I can no longer do it whenever I want, I fidn I have to wait until the humidity is low.

I have the same problem here in North Carolina. It's practically a special occasion when I'm able to use any sort of spray-on paint supply.

I'm still patiently waiting for a message from the great internet beyond that someone has painted a mini for me. :unsure:

On the other hand, I thought we were supposed to email the image to someone (which I did) ... I'll post the image of the mini I recently and successfully sent off on show off.

I also kind of freaked out after reading all this posts, as I haven't done much besides basing and priming thanks to my job. ^^;

Luckily, I've got some free days ahead of me...time to dust off the brushes! :upside:

Even though I have my Exchange mini finished, it seems that I never do the amount of painting that I should do. I usually have most of my minis unfinish. However this time I made a promise to myself that I would paint all my armies for Warlord.

Sorry those of you who have been trying to get ahold of me, I've not been on the net in a week, life's been busy.

Tzor: You likely won't hear from your partner until your mini is sent or arrives, don't worry there is still nearly a month unitl things have to be in the mail.

I've nto started mine, I think I'll be up late the nights before it is due...<<cringe>>