Sign in to follow this  
spiritual_exorcist

Fall 2005 Reaper Mini Exchange

I've not started yet !

I've nto started mine, I think I'll be up late the nights before it is due...<<cringe>>

Wow, thanks guys, now I feel better only having blocked in my colors. :poke:::P::lol:

I changed minis so I got to start over from the beginning.

But using my new Super Mini Skills learned at RAC this shouldn't take me more than .. twice as long as before? *sigh*

Honestly, it's coming along quite nicely and I can't wait to finish it and send it along.

Hi all

sorry it has taken me so long to get the gallery up, but I haven't been online much as I haven't been well and been extra busy at work..

I've received two pictures so far (thanks to Jubliee and Tzor) and they can be found here

http://www.displacedminiatures.com/Reaper%...ge/default.aspx

If anyone would like to send pictures in, I think it would be great to have a quite a few to show off. If you would like to have your figures included, please send them to [email protected]

Please let me know who painted it and who you painted it for.

Please send me comments about whether you like the site and any changes you think would be good. I can change colour layouts and stuff, and if anyone has better words than mine for the open or about page, please pass them on.

Thanks

Chick

I tried your link and it said it could not be found. This might just be my comp but I figured I'd give you a heads up just in case.

if it helps/matters I am using netscape

Yes but so far the only two minis are me and Jubliee. Not that I mind much, but since she painted a fierce gnoll (I think) my halfling wizard's rabbit familiar is getting very nervous. ::P:

Yum! I love rabbits & hobbit for breakfast.. :)

/ali

ps.. Just kidding. He's really a cuddly, loveable kind of gnoll. ;)

I haven't worked on mine lately, but I have a painting clinic on Saturday. That gives me a good, solid 3 hours where I might actually be able to apply paint to a miniature again. If I concentrate on it (and a couple other figs), I should manage to finish it then.

I'd really like to be done before Nov 1, when my free time gets obliterated for a bit.

I think I can, I think I can...I have gone a little overboard with mine, but I am confident I can get it done by the 15th. All the basecoating is done, darklining is in process as is some highlighting. The base is getting more complicated by the day... ::):