Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

Harry Potter Book 6

Random thought frok someone who hasn't read it yet:

I KNEW IT! I KNEW WHO WOULD DIE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am so freakin' LEET!

Heh. Sorry for that outburst. I can't gloat at home cos my dear yet vengeful wife hasn't read it yet either :P

Just curious. From what I remember from reading the book. Harry ruled out his father as being the Half Blood Prince due reading something in the Potions Book that stated it was used 50 years in the past. Well would this not also have ruled out Snape? Maybe I read it wrong but I could swear that this is a boo boo in the timeline.

It was his mom's book - he probably used it instead of buying a new one. Heck, there were textbooks in my school from my parents' time... Ooo, that's probably not so good, is it? Then again, who knows what sort of "technological advancement" there is with something like potions, eh?

It was his mom's book - he probably used it instead of buying a new one. Heck, there were textbooks in my school from my parents' time... Ooo, that's probably not so good, is it? Then again, who knows what sort of "technological advancement" there is with something like potions, eh?

That was my counter to the person that brought this up to me. Is there an official discussion board for the series?