What Do You Do?

Yukimura

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

right now, i have emergency supplies to order..*sigh* idiots!

Is that one of those why plan ahead when we can spend tons of money to have stuff shipped same day delivery moments?

I'll toss you a cookie on your dream job too, Ranza...Right on man, right on. :poke:::D:

I work in the IT department at Mercury Marine's global headquarters in Wisconsin. Mainly helpdesk stuff. Pretty easy work.

Dream job--Stay at home dad. (Both kids are in school) I would have most of the day to work in my art studio painting minis doing vehicular portraiture.

Ahh well, the grass is always greener......

I am now officially a full-time college student pursuing a secondary education degree. ::): I got enrolled today. ::): The goal is to be a High School history teacher. I'm already planning on putting a big sign in the front of my room that says "Those who do not learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them." I just love the double meaning of that in that environment. :lol:

I am now officially a full-time college student pursuing a secondary education degree.  ::):  I got enrolled today.  ::):  The goal is to be a High School history teacher.  I'm already planning on putting a big sign in the front of my room that says "Those who do not learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them." I just love the double meaning of that in that environment.  :lol:

congrats... and remember no frat parties until you get yer homework done :poke:

I am now officially a full-time college student pursuing a secondary education degree.  ::):  I got enrolled today.  ::):  The goal is to be a High School history teacher.  I'm already planning on putting a big sign in the front of my room that says "Those who do not learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them." I just love the double meaning of that in that environment.  :lol:

congrats... and remember no frat parties until you get yer homework done :poke:

Thank you, I feel pretty good about it. ::):

I am now officially a full-time college student pursuing a secondary education degree. ::): I got enrolled today. ::): The goal is to be a High School history teacher. I'm already planning on putting a big sign in the front of my room that says "Those who do not learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them." I just love the double meaning of that in that environment. :lol:

Hey Chris, Good luck. The world is always in need of more competent teachers.

Wait, you mean room as in "dorm room"? Man, you're really going all out! :lol: