Minis We'd like to see

I would like to see a sprue of flintlock or match lock weapon, especally weapons. I'm afriad what will happen if I start to sculpt my own and I'm playing Razig's pirates, I need me pistols

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Qwyksilver's 'good night's sleep' idea. That would make a great diorama!

What about a female fighter dressed like Kate Beckinsale from Val Helsing? I watched the movie again the other night and thought that would make a great mini.

I would like to see different clergy representing different types of religions. The new ones that just came out are great, now lets get some other types, like inquisitor types, then cultist types, and others like if you were to play a baldurs gate computer game.

I always am wanting a band of thugs. Dirty hairy thugs that you could use as brigands, bullys in a bar, bodygaurds to the local loan shark, dock workers ect... The brigans out right now are too perfectly clothed ect.., I am wanting some with real characteristics like one being fat, another hairy, with no armor or very lil and crappy weapons, even a club on one maybe.

Some sailor models that could be sailors or dock workers, or the pirates that actually do the work on the ship. I have about 30 pirate minis and they all look like they are the captain, I want some lowbies.

Different types of merchants, a bowyer, armorseller, fortune teller, potion seller, fruit seller, fish merchant, horse handlers, spice and carpets seller ect..

Some more beggers, maybe legless ones on a cart ect..

Different thieves guild members besides the normal thief. Like a guildmaster, or fencer , or smugglers or beggars that look like they have a disability but really dont (like their leg strapped up to make them look legless)

Town barister, mayor, judge, burgermeister ect.. someone in charge

Scribes, and scholars

Town guard, and the captain of the town guard

Royal court, or duke/baron court

Rich merchant and wife, someone you want to rob

Different races of merchants, like the arabian carpet seller, the chinese potion/spice seller, the barbarian fur trader, dwarven metal seller, viking lumber seller

Lumberjacks/woodsmen, miners, trappers, fishermen, the guys that get the stuff done

Slavers with slaves

Jailor and torturer and jail guards

children and street urchins

goblin or gnome tinkers

Nobles

carriage and driver (like van helsing)

all of these would be used so much for roleplaying, this is the stuff that there are never minis for and are used more often then most monsters.

i agree with the above suggestions.....need different poses for townsfolk...seated...passed /out drunk.....heros need peaple to rescue....damsels in distress....long haired princesses in towers to rescue....the sick and wounded...need healing..!!...running scared from monsters/demons..!!....etc..!!! :B)::rolleyes:

What about a female fighter dressed like Kate Beckinsale from Val Helsing? I watched the movie again the other night and thought that would make a great mini.

Good idea. I second that. A female, kitted out, victorian era Vampire Hunter would rock.

I also second (third) the idea for the adventurer's encampment. Campfire, roasting spit, bedrolls, log with a lantern on it and someone sitting, keeping watch maybe to represent if the party left someone on watch?

An average-looking shlub holding up a lantern in one hand whilst fearfully gripping a sword in his other with a look of fear on his face.

2641_G.jpg

Yup, Reaper is so good that sometimes they release a mini before it's asked for! Masters of space and time they are!

Any lotto numbers for next weeks powerball?

Just curious, but is there really any reason this thread is not a part of the "Minis we would like to see thread" ???

There's already been discussion in there about new Townsfolk, and has been in the previous two incarnations of the same thread as well.

Added: Thank you Moderators ::D:

Edited by Qwyksilver

i would like to see a halfing mage/wizard like mini, since atm one of my current campain chrs happens to be a spellfire welding halfing wizard...

and a human barbarain weilding a huge warhammer with a breastplate like armor and a male chr with a double axe