Minis We'd like to see

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if "Adon" would also get some dwarf mages, maybe an evil dwarf and a dwarven paladin to balance him out, and a gnome or two who has fallen from the light, i would be extremely pleased with the world of "Adon".

:devil:

Models for all of these can be found in the galleries (maybe a little light on the gnomes, but with the number of requests I'm sure there's some in the pipeline). With an imaginative paintjob and a quick weapon swap, the warrior-types especially could be made to look like a bunch of evil pygmies I'd run a mile from! Is there a specific kind of evil that you're after? :huh:

*I would still love to see a fresh batch of Kobolds. I like Kobolds! Seriously, these would rock! ^_^

Tommy. :B):

You're right there. It will never be possible to fulfill every desired race/class combo. I'm personally just looking for a little bit bigger variety than what is currently available. I can make do with something that isn't perfect for my character (and if I can't there are people who do custom sculpting out there). :poke:

I agree about the kobolds, too. ^_^

One minor quibble: could someone please ask Sandra Garrity to stop always sculpting bangs (fringe for the Brits) on her female characters, and to try a style of boot that doesn't look like a cowboy boot? I love her sculpts, I seriously do, but the bangs and cowboy boots thing is just bugging me. The hairstyle on Elisha Lightsedge 2552 is great, as are the boots on Lorielle Silverrain 14058. I'd love to see her do more of that.

On the topic of Warlord...

I would love to see a leader mini with a whip. I mean, come on. Thats there army ability!Maybe the second Overlord could use one... ::(:

Check out Elsabeth in the Necropolis line. Shes a bad vampire vixen with a mean motivators string.

14131_G.jpg

Yeah, I've sang this song before.. but this is a different verse I promise.

I'm pleased as punch the Reven now have Kiakara, Greka, and other female elite characters...BUT ...

Any chance of seeing regular "grunt" female orc warriors? RB assures me that she-orcs don't stay at home and knit afghans whilst the boys go warring...in which case my army is seriously under-chicked.

There seems to be a lack of Robin Hood inspired characters.

I should like to see some of these. There are no religious style monks that I could see on the fantasy figure finder either.

There is "The Raven" who is kinda close.. and I think Bertrand might make a good little john

Forgive my ignorance if any of these already exist:

Warlord

Musicians

Human Drummer - generic enough for use as Mercs or Crusaders.

Elven Harpist or Lute player or even a Satyr

Bard actually playing instruments.

Dwarven Battlerager

Mounted Crusaders

Younger dragons allowing for lower point values

A dragon rider

Crusaders - witch/demon hunter mini

Dark Heaven

Burden laden mule

Supply wagon

Beggars

Pickpocket kids

drunk, laying on ground or sitting upright

low level thieves/roadside bandits.

a tavern bar with stools; tables & chairs

Jailor

Worg riders

Winter wolf

Cockatrice

Giant Boar (possibly one that would be usable for mounted dwarvers/goblins)

Aligators/crocodiles

I also would like to see, 3 stage characters. I remember what Ral partha did and it was so cool. Just can't wait to see some of reaper's characters able to change from passive to hostile or maybe having a sequence that goes something like; 1. weapons sheathed 2. holding out melee weapons 3. holding out ranged weapons.    This would be awesome for roleplaying...

This is an AWESOME idea.

I also would like to see, 3 stage characters. I remember what Ral partha did and it was so cool. Just can't wait to see some of reaper's characters able to change from passive to hostile or maybe having a sequence that goes something like; 1. weapons sheathed 2. holding out melee weapons 3. holding out ranged weapons.    This would be awesome for roleplaying...

This is an AWESOME idea.

I second the fact that this is an AWESOME idea!

Mojo

First, a Dark Heaven Sophie would be VERY nice. I tend to agree that we need more townspeople, and that the gnomes and halflings are underrepresented. More bandit/pirate type characters would be useful, as would some (unarmed) nobles/royalty/wealthy individuals to be used in more politically based campaigns.

I know there are already lots of them, but I'm a sucker for undead ::):

Humanoid demons and devils are always nice. I'm not knocking the more unique demons, but the good old "traditional" looking ones are always my favorites.