Minis We'd like to see

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really would like to see mer-people: maids and tritons.

Female elven druids (don't recall any -- more rangers than druids overall and no elven druids I can think of)

A nightmare. Oh yes... with flaming hooves and mane. Sorta like the Hound of Justice, only evil! :grr:

Some dryads, hama- or other...

This just sort of popped into my head without any prior warning this morning.

What about a contest whereby you design your own Monster mini and the Reaper Peeps choose which they like best?

Any scale since the winner could also end up a boxed set, if not a DHL/Warlord mini.

I don't know it probably wouldn't fly but it sounded cool to me. ::D:

• Reaper User

I've been wanting to do ranger-type figures for a while, but lack of time and resources has prevented it. Do you think there would be any call for the following?

Desert ranger (could also double as a tomb robber... :;): )

Mountain ranger (maybe a dwarf? Ah, but we've got Kara Foehunter, who converts up nicely.)

Swamp ranger (just because I like swampy things)

Underdark ranger

Also, don't storm the Bastille or anything, but you will probably see at least one mermaid in the upcoming months, if not a whole pack (I was thinking of a pretty, fluttery mermaid, an armoured mermaid-warrior, and a merrow {male merfolk}).

Oh, and our Druid figures have a history of never selling. I blame that mostly on the fact that it's really difficult to sculpt rough hides and fur on an outfit without it looking like bad sculpting. That, and my designs for them have just been craptastic. ::(:

Ah, well. As Ron says, if we were perfect, we'd never get any better...

Swapping the sword for a scimitar would work well on this one as a female elf druid, until one does appear :huh: :

Come now... what practical-minded elven druid female would wear that getup in the wilds...? Think of all the thorny thickets... *ouch!* ::P:

Also, don't storm the Bastille or anything, but you will probably see at least one mermaid in the upcoming months, if not a whole pack (I was thinking of a pretty, fluttery mermaid, an armoured mermaid-warrior, and a merrow {male merfolk}).

Yay! Merfolk!!! Any idea whose sculpts these will be...? (Dare I hope...?)

Oh, and our Druid figures have a history of never selling. I blame that mostly on the fact that it's really difficult to sculpt rough hides and fur on an outfit without it looking like bad sculpting. That, and my designs for them have just been craptastic.

Ah, yes... perhaps druids simply don't inspire enough gotta have "kick-butt" gusto as do fighters and wizards... Admittedly, I'm partial to elven druids since my usual D&D character incorporates levels of druid, occasionally half-dark elf (makes for interesting backstory).

I'm sure if Werner were to sculpt them, they'd be flying off the shelves... :wub:

I've been wanting to do ranger-type figures for a while, but lack of time and resources has prevented it. Do you think there would be any call for the following?

Desert ranger (could also double as a tomb robber... :;): )

Mountain ranger (maybe a dwarf? Ah, but we've got Kara Foehunter, who converts up nicely.)

Swamp ranger (just because I like swampy things)

Underdark ranger

They all sound good to me.

Them too. I'd look forward to both lots.

• Reaper User
OK , I stole this idea from another post , but what a cool idea ! How about a Goblin Ninja ? :ph34r:

Jason sculpted a pirate goblin (for the Warlord line). If we did a goblin ninja, they'd have to kill each other. ^_^

OK , I stole this idea from another post , but what a cool idea ! How about a Goblin Ninja ? :ph34r:

Jason sculpted a pirate goblin (for the Warlord line). If we did a goblin ninja, they'd have to kill each other. ^_^

Maybe just a conversion then. A Goblin Ninja Pirate... whispers quietly... "aaaar aaar mateeey...I'll be stealthily killin you noooow"