Minis We'd like to see

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Swapping the sword for a scimitar would work well on this one as a female elf druid, until one does appear :huh: :

Come now... what practical-minded elven druid female would wear that getup in the wilds...? Think of all the thorny thickets... *ouch!* ::P:

Once the Druid gets to high enough level for "Woodland Stride" (or whatever it's called now - I'm at work and don't have 3.0/3.5 anywhere nearby) then they have no difficulty moving thru thickets without hindrance. It would be a show-off thing - I can wear THIS thru the densest of thickets and not get so much as a scratch. OK Paladin, you try it in that armor of yours and see how you do. :;):

Well..I've been wanting orc pirates forever... mind you I like EVERYTHING orcish.

It'd be awesome to see each of those rangers you described, Talin..and add to the list a post-pubescent dire ninja tortoise.

I've been wanting to do ranger-type figures for a while, but lack of time and resources has prevented it. Do you think there would be any call for the following?

Desert ranger (could also double as a tomb robber... :;): )

Mountain ranger (maybe a dwarf? Ah, but we've got Kara Foehunter, who converts up nicely.)

Swamp ranger (just because I like swampy things)

Underdark ranger

Most definately YES!

Yes!

Yes!

Not certain. Wouldn't this just qualify as yet another Drizz't clone? :blink:

Also, don't storm the Bastille or anything, but you will probably see at least one mermaid in the upcoming months, if not a whole pack (I was thinking of a pretty, fluttery mermaid, an armoured mermaid-warrior, and a merrow {male merfolk}).

Once again I must say, YOU ROCK! :wub: I've been wanting some of these for a long time. Now, how about a hippocampus? :devil:

Oh, and our Druid figures have a history of never selling. I blame that mostly on the fact that it's really difficult to sculpt rough hides and fur on an outfit without it looking like bad sculpting. That, and my designs for them have just been craptastic. ::(:

Unfortunately, the reason I haven't bought any of the druidic figures made thus far is because I didn't like the sculpt. They don't quite fit into my idea of a druid. They end up looking like a shaman from some backwoods tribe. I love druids and enjoy playing them, but none of the models released do them much justice. :down:

Also, don't storm the Bastille or anything, but you will probably see at least one mermaid in the upcoming months, if not a whole pack (I was thinking of a pretty, fluttery mermaid, an armoured mermaid-warrior, and a merrow {male merfolk}).

Once again I must say, YOU ROCK! :wub: I've been wanting some of these for a long time.

I would have to agree with Aryanun. :wub::wub:

This kind of looks like a squished brain.

Knowing Frosch, and looking at the pic, I would not be surprised if it is a cross section of the hippocampus (the part of the limbic system) not the sea creature. Though it got it's name because of it's similarity in shape.

Did a quick google search. It is in fact a cross section of the brain. ::D:

I would buy a hippocampus. I'd love to see a hippogriff, also.

Any chance the mermaid will be available by January? The reason I ask is because my fiancee will turn 40 in January, and he collects mermaid figures. I'd love to have a nice one to paint for him for his big birthday.

::D:

OK , I stole this idea from another post , but what a cool idea ! How about a Goblin Ninja ? :ph34r:

Haven't Rackham made a whole range of goblin ashigaru? Think it's just a matter of time until they do ninjas to.

By the way - did someone mention turtles?

Cnv0280.jpg

Well - it's my sons birthday coming up and he loves them so... Absolutely NOT for any commercial purposes. Just a piece of fan art :poke: and a WIP to boot as I'm sure you can see.

(and if it's not OK to upload pictures as a comment please let me know and I'll remove it at once)