Minis We'd like to see

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see some Pack animals. Very useful for dioramas and sceneros for Warlord.

Mega miniatures produces camels, horses, and mules of the pack varieties. ::):

Yeah, but Mega Miniatures' versions are poorly cast in my experience. Some fine Reaper sculpts would be highly preferable.

Mmmm, I need those horses from the forthcoming Warlord mounted figs! Boneyard, here I come! (hoping they'll be available that way)

Wow. I registered to a new forum solely to post a model request. I'm crazy, although several folks who're probably on this forum can already vouch for that...

Anyway, I've liked the Kara Foehunter mini since it came out, and a crazy idea popped into my head a few months back: I'd like to see Reaper do a female dwarf pirate, complete with big voluminous coat (that few pirates in reality actually wore) and big floppy swashbuckling hat (with ginormous feather sticking out of it). A crossbow of some sort for a ranged weapon, but axes (used with the same panache and flamboyance as a rapier) for melee weapons; a dwarf's still a dwarf, after all; even if they are dwarf pirates.

Thanks! Nutcase out!

JK/MB

A more gorilla-like ogre, with big tusks, long arms, short legs and apelike feet with the opposable thumb/big toe.

A really fat adventurer, hoisting a half-gnawed turkey drumstick high, about to give voice to his epic battle cry, "I bet those kobolds have FOOD!"