Minis We'd like to see

Yep Kobolds have my vote, especially ones with certain character classes so that each one has its own personality rather than all being mindless minions. A bard would definately be cool and even some female kobolds.

This might even do good as a warlord faction, it would have to be a swarming army since the creatures are so small but that would be different and cool...

Cheers, from mike

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reaper User
Captain Morgan. :B):

We had a Henry Morgan figure in the Pirates of the Dragonspine Sea, I think. It just wasn't Don Maitz's version (AKA the one on the bottle with the backward sword)...

When Razig's crew make it onto the sculpting schedule (I'm trying my hand at sculpting Mr. Blood right now, but it doesn't look hopeful), I'll try to push some living pirates past Ron as well... :rock:

Oh, and I think we have a Kobold sorcerer and commander (Ron's doggy versions, BTW) on the schedule for early next year... Don't quote me on that, though.

And, of course, you have at least two schools of thought on the whole kobold issue, since they're so radically different pre- and post-D&D3... Dogs, or lizards? Hmm. And, of course, my initial reaction is the Welsh "Koblyru," or "knockers."

Hmmm. The Kobalds in the video game Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land looked more like your Lupines.

As for Koblyru/Knockers, why not. I'v been in the mood to try a pre-Tolken fairy world.

Hey, that dark elf warrior for January looks like a good statue. Now if there was a mirror image of it, it would make a great set of "door guards".

As an alternative, Just give us another elf warrior with a left handed weapon at the ready...