Minis We'd like to see

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and since I havebn't don't this in a long time.

Skoli figs!

Skoli, skoli, skoli!

And a Hippocampus.

(Bet you thought I forgot the hippocampus....)

Tam

I'd so love a hippocampus or three. :wub:

And some mermen and mermaids to go with. ^_^

With the release of the Aquatic Familiars, underwater-themed minis (Hippocampi, Mermen, Sahuagin, Kuo-toa, etc.) seem especially appropriate. I realize there may be some copyright issues with some of those, but it's hard to copyright an underwater-fish-like-guy.

Also, how 'bout a Greek-styled titan?

I'd like creepy 'dire' insects... everyone seems to do spiders, but there are tons of creepy real life bugs that could be 'fantasy-ed' into something nasty.

A Dire Earwig, for example, would utterly creep me out. You may not want to CALL it a Dire Earwig, but still.

Jamie

Giant-sized Sophie in a pointy witch hat and carrying a broom with a punkin or two... :wow:

Yes, I 54th or whatever number we're up to this one.

Also, what about some half dragon critters: 1/2 dragon 1/2 giant, ogre, etc? Demon spawn wolves, tigers, sloths, frogs, etc? Also 1/2 angelic types as well...

OKay, this hit me yesterday: Dwarven berserkers in the midst of shapechanging into badgers or something! I can see it now, they cna be posed as if they are running, tearing out of their armor, perhaps one arm already furry with claws. And it could be part of a threepack so that one could have a badger head, ano0ther is hunching low tearing out of chainmail.....

Oh, and I like the idea of insect folk as well. ^_^