Minis We'd like to see

New versions of Arachno-Assassins would really be great! New weapons, more armor and new poses. :) Some undead giants that are wearing armor too.

A two-pack of crocodiles would be really sweet. Especially if they're in aggressive stances.

Some nicely done Hapry would rock. Always nasty to fight!

More variants of Centaurs (mages, archers, warriors, clerics, rogues)!

Shambling Mound. 'Nuff said.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ral Partha used to have 3 stage Player Characters which I thought were pretty cool. Anybody else remember and like these?

These are before my time, but luckily my dear old dad has a pile of old miniatures. I really like the idea of being able to have multiple versions of the same guy. Or if you paint them differently, then suddenly you have 3 new characters instead of one.

I've always like to create adventures around cool minis. A few more bizzare creatures that could be the result of a mad wizard's experiments or some sort of divine curse would be neat.

Not sure if this has been mentioned directly but I would like to see more scantily clad elven females. :wub:

Oh and on a serious note I think a boxed set or two of dragons in all stages of life..(.yknow young, young adult, adult,....etc) I think grabbing one boxed set and having all different ages of dragon would be cool.

I second the request for Satyrs. I had to have one a while back. So I bought one already prepainted from a guy who had too many.

Some brand x company made it. GW I think many years past.

NIce Satyr, Nice hooves, nice pan pipes. But, even after a bit of repainting, I still want more something.

Also, let's have some henchmen// -women with improvised weapons or casual items:

-- with tankard in hand;

-- with milk stool in hand

- chair leg in two hands;

- a bucket.

Maybe some two stage adventurers: one with weapon and one standing around looking stately or menacing.

How about a slew of left handed everything.

And halflings with boots, please. (Sorry to keep harping on that one. Honest.)

I also would like to see, 3 stage characters. I remember what Ral partha did and it was so cool. Just can't wait to see some of reaper's characters able to change from passive to hostile or maybe having a sequence that goes something like; 1. weapons sheathed 2. holding out melee weapons 3. holding out ranged weapons. This would be awesome for roleplaying...

I also need a pair of librarian wizards-male and female with thick glasses holding an open book, similiar to Jolie, female scribe. Just more bookish looking.

I have a few of the old Ral Partha three stage charecters and would love to see Reaper do a similiar line.

OK, I'll say this again...mounted and unmounted minis. I remeber Ral Partha used to have a set of those (the character mounted and unmounted). I would still love to see interchangeable mounts.

I have been buying Reaper minis since they first hit the shelf, and it seems that in the Dark Heaven line, there are several recurring characters that just become badder and mor ferocious as time goes on. (re: Nicole of the Blade, Tolzar, Kurff the Swift, Christina the Devout.) I personally like the progression these few have made and each new release is better than the previous.

Has anyone mentioned....PSIONS!!!! It would be difficult to sculpt psionic charecters displaying their powers in an action pose, however, if Reaper put their creative minds to it, they could make some distinctive figures to fit the bill.

How 'bout limited edition themed figures. For example Reaper does a series of Arctic mins: adventurers bundled up in thick clothing, monstrous humanoids wrapped in furs, various Frost giants, a big multi-legged, frilled-neck monster, etc. Reaper would only make a certain number of them and when they're gone, they're gone.

What got me thinking about this was a whole slew of desert/arabian styled OOP Reaper mini's I acquired a short while ago. I had been staying away from the desert minis 'cause I couldn't come up with enough for a whole adventure, but when I saw these (they were already OOP at the time) I knew I had to have them.