October 8th-Albacon Warlord Tournament

The details are still being worked out, but on Saturday, October 8th, Flights of Fantasy will be hosting a Warlord Tournament as part of Albacon. BUT, you will not need to register at the con and pay all of those fees as we will have a secondary site for the tournament. It's in Albany NY and will be 1000 points with prizes and bragging rights and more. Limited to 30 players.

Don't say "I didn't know about it soon enough..."!!!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would there be a possibility of using a loaner army? The only way of me showing up is either 1) taking off multiple days off of work so I can drive across country from Tulsa, OK; or 2) fly there. I would not care to take my minis through security nor put them in as checked luggage.

Can you imagine the security guards?

"Excuse me, sir. What are these?"

"They are Warlord miniatures."

"Warlord? So you're admitting you're a terrorist? Full body cavity search now!" :blink:

Wild Bill :blues:

If you plan on coming, we have Necropolis, Overlord, Razig, Merc, Reven, Reven, Nefsokar and likely others than can be loaned. If that becomes the case, i'll even pick you up at the airport and save you the cab ride! LMK and I'll get you a list of available minis for the loaner army.

I'm hoping to get an additional story-type thing going. Perhaps a border war has broken out between the Forgewalk and the Bloody strip and maybe there would be Balance of Power implications...

Plus, Wild Bill is coming from friggin Oklahoma! I'm expecting the Rochester and Mass crews to turn up! :poke:

A story-type thing sounds sweet. ^_^

As far as what army I play, honestly, I could care less. All I humbly request is that you give me a few days notice before the tournament so I can work on a totally killer army at home. That way I can come prepared and ready to go!!! :B):

Wild Bill :blues:

I'll send oyu an excel sheet wiht every single fig we have that will not be in use. As a matter of fact, I'll send you one of all of our figures and you can pick the army of your choice before the local guys decide what they'll play. The only one I think you'll not be able to get is the Crusaders as the guy who owns them will most likely want to play Crusaders. The rest of us are a bit more mercenary.

Would there be a possibility of using a loaner army? The only way of me showing up is either 1) taking off multiple days off of work so I can drive across country from Tulsa, OK; or 2) fly there. I would not care to take my minis through security nor put them in as checked luggage.

You'd be better off coming up to Nebraska the weekend before. :poke: Check my .sig for details.