• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when "Speed" is cast on a model , it immediately activates that model

Keep dreaming ::P:

http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16245

I've been thinking about breaking this spell out as well (thus why I asked whether or not the model gains its move action immediately when the spell casts, or gains an additional move action when it next activates).

We have our answer now though, model immediately gains a move action. It'll make for one heck of a swift moving Reborn or Avatar when you break out the Nefsokar against me this weekend. ::D:

Now, since it is not an activation, can multiple Speeds be cast on one solo/model? If so, I can think of a few usues for this one. :)

If only the Necropolis got Clerical magic... ;)

I believe yes, but remember its based on casting on a target within a very small radius from the caster, meaning that if you wanted to say move a figure from one end of the table to the other in one turn, you would have to have casters standing in a chain from one end of the table to the other wasting their activations to move the unit along.

Put it this way, it does not work as well as a single teleport spell.

I believe yes, but remember its based on casting on a target within a very small radius from the caster, meaning that if you wanted to say move a figure from one end of the table to the other in one turn, you would have to have casters standing in a chain from one end of the table to the other wasting their activations to move the unit along.

I have my doubts about this actully being the case, since spell casting takes place all at the same time, all of the spells would have to be cast at the same time, with the target model being in the radius of each spell caster all at one time.

That being said, can multiple spell effects stack? Could I cast 2-3 Bless spells on a Troop.