Whelp ive had enough

violator

Back in mid april i ordered a dwarvin starter set from reaper over the net.. it came with a lot of missing parts.. all though i have gotten a few of them after my first email to reaper . But i didnt get all the missing parts.. I was still missing all the dwarvin soldiers shields.

Also while i was at reaper conn i purchased Kaladrax and his base plate was missing this item was included in sevral of my email with no response. And for the moment he is laying face down on my desk i cant even glue his wings on cause i cant keep him vertical.

This all took place back in april before reaper conn... since then i have sent over 1/2 a dozen emails and 3 times as many phone calls. and poor reaper bryan has been the recipient of these calls. But after a few of our conversations he informs me that all my messages are passed on to where they are supposed to go. It is now over 4 months since this took place and my patience have long since run out to the point that im fed up.. im tired of running out to my porch watching for a package thats obviously not coming. im tired of having to place tons of phone calls that go absolutely no where. im tired of harrasing poor Bryan for something that he seems to be the only one interested in setting things right.

So what does this mean? im gonna tell you.. i already promised to help run the reaper events at nuke conn which take place in the first week of october. Then, once nuke conn is over and unless a mirracle takes place between now and then. And i wont be holding my breath for one to take place. I will be resigning as a black lightning rep. I refuse to represent a company that refuses to fix the mistakes they have made.

Respect is earned folks not given. And its been made very clear to me that reaper as a company doesnt respect those who have tried to support the company in the publics image. They choose to show no respect to costumers of there products by setting mistakes right. I have lots of respect for bryan for alteast making attempts to correct this problem. But it would appear that the company doesnt respect its fellow workers when mistakes like this are made. Because as a company in the whole when it shows poorly on one employee it show poorly on them all.

I intend to continue to play warlord because i enjoy the game. i have a ton of mini's i have still to paint but i havent painted a mini since reaperconn because between work and this problem and spending so much time trying to get what i payed for. ive just lost interest in even wanting to paint. maybe down the road i might order more stuff and painting again but as of this moment i just dont care to do anything of the sort.

I still like most of the staff at reaper especially those i had the pleasure of meeting at reaper conn. And by typing this, i had no intention of bashing any of you as a person. But as a company in general ive lost my respect for it all and I refuse to

represent a company that i have lost my respect for.

So if nothing happens by after nuke conn the first week of october then i will be resigning as a black lightning member. If you folks wish to message me at all send a pm i still check my email and i will return your messages. But i havent read the forums in over two months do to the above reasons so dont expect me to get what you leave here.

Thanks for the great times that i have had at reaper.

Take care all

John Hawley aka Violator

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your case actually sounds like an unusual happening by Reaper standards, I've heard nothing but good things about Reapers customer service.

Very sorry you're having these problesm, and i really don't blame you at all for being upset. I'm glad to hear you're sticking with Warlord as a game though, because it is great, whether you choose to support Reaper and buy their minis, and represent them in an official capacity, or not.

Kelcore. not a problem bud its ok with me if you move it or not. i didnt know where to post it but i wanted reaper to see it.

enchantra. no i havent tried him yet.. i threatened to go straight to ron the man himself but bryan said it would do no good since it wasnt his job. ill consider calling him tomarrow. but i doubt it. Ive got another project i been working on. since i now drive locally i have been restoring a 79 camero so its not like i dont have nothing to do hehe

spiritual_exorcist. yea i still enjoy the game just really pretty angry about this whole ordeal. the reason i wrote this on the forums since my other attempts of persuasion has gone on deaf ears maybe a more Public means might get someones attention.. either way its a last chance for them to correct this.. either way i dont care anymore

take care guys, and lady :wub:

Violator

While I have had problems in the past taken care of, my last problem has not, even though I emailed the email address I was told to. The problem I had was I had bought two packs of dark spawn warriors and had 2 of the same pose in each pack and missing the third pose in both thus having 4 of one pose and 2 of another and 0 of the third. I explained this in my email and offered to send back the extra poses so I could get the proper ones but no answer. Now I bought two packs of crimson knights and have the exact same problem, but have not said anything since my complaint was unanswered. It isnt just me either, my buddy also had the same problem with dwarf warriors a few months ago. Reaper should get on their packers case, as I am sure these three cases arent the only.

So now I have to decide if I want to stick with 4 poses of the same thing or if I want to spend $27 more to get the missing poses and then ebay the extra minis, bah...

• Reaper User

John, I ran across this thread this weekend. I personally have shipped the items. I apologize for this. While no excuse will suffice in this type of situation I can say that a review of the system that allowed this to occur and corrections to prevent this from happening again are taking place as I type. In a nutshell you simply kept falling through the cracks of the system eventhough all involved were doing their job on this end.

If anyone ever has a problem or gets lost in the perpetual void of Reaper do not hesitate to contact me. It's my job.

Best

Ed Pugh

I noticed this thread this weekend, and I was hoping that something just like this would happen.

I've heard so huch about Reaper's customer service. My only personal contact has been with a few folks manning the booths at Origins and Gen Con, and everyone has always been great. Staff members, volunteers(?), and guests have always been so polite, helpful, and even downright friendly that the Reaper block has always been a favorite destination in the Exhibit Hall.

This particular issue was brought to a close wih a professional aplomb that I couldn't be more pleased, as a spectator, to witness. In this age of cable-service price competition and ever-escalating customer enticements from cell-phone companies, I am far more impressed by honest attention to customer service. That is often more valuable to me than a couple bucks' savings on a brand that is more interested in my wallet than in my satisfaction. I realize that money drives business, but the customer is in control of where they spend that money. I try to reward exceptional service with brand loyalty and word-of-mouth endorsement, and always seek out better service when I find myself dissatisfied.

Reaper has once again provided me with an example of how they do things right. See you at Gen Con! Bravo!

I would like to wholeheartedly thank Reaper for giving this matter the attention it deserves! Rather than pull this thread so the rest of us don't know that you have an upset customer (who happens to be a Black Lightning member and who happens to have taken all the steps they should), you've let us all see it in all it's not-so-prettiness and even boosted the thread to the top of the list by responding to it. By letting us see that you do have some minor blemishes, caused by honest mistakes, and fixing them in a forum where all customers can see it, you have earned my gratitude. All my experiences with Reaper have been wonderful (I did have one instance of the two of the same mini going in a pack of what should have been three different ones, but since it was the one my hubby liked best, I didn't do anything about it) and I look forward to continuing such experiences in the future.

This morning i got woke up at 10:30 am *keep in mind i drive at night the vampire shift* at great person risk to his life. he dropped a package on my lap from reaper. I couldnt believe my eyes that i finally got my replacement parts and then some.

All i could say was "OH MY GOD" i just couldnt believe how fast they got here. after 4 months + i honestly thought that what Ed said was just gums flapping. Boy was i wronge

Thanks Ed so much i greatly appreciate it. i actually found myself painting again. I think its safe to say faith has been restored.

Thanks guys

violator