Reaper Tattoos

hater dave

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love a tat of the winged scarab that is my avatar. :wub: I just haven't managed to do it yet. I'm planning on putting it on my left shoulder.

My husband (Star Drifter) has: a pegasus on his left pectoral, a heart on his left arm, a vampire chick with a large hat on his right arm, and a pair of wings on his back across his shoulderblades.

As for a Reaper-themed tat: I wouldn't mind a Talin picture of Sophie in Egyptian garb or Fatima from Warlord. Maybe on my back somewhere.

While I"m not prepared to commit the rest of my life to a tattoo, and am extremely fearful of ever having to explain a wrinkly tattoo to any future grandkids, I think temp-tatts might be fun. I wonder if Cafe Press would consider a series of Reaper rub-ons.

If so... y'all KNOW who I'd get put on..though I'm not sure just where I'd put him..though I know it'd put Steve in an early grave. LOL.

Well, I must say that I am addicted to ink!

It started off with a shield on my right leg for the band Soulfly. I dont have a pic with me at work so i can t post it. It then evolved into a large Anubis on my left Shoulder which took 2 sessions to complete.

Anubis Black and White

Anubis Color

After that it was roughly a year before I started on my newest piece. This is a completly freehand piece as seen here..

First

Second

Third

Fourth

Fifth

Once he drew the basic shape he tattooed on the outline..

Starting

Finish

Two weeks later, which was actually last Sunday the 14th, He did the shading on my lower leg..

First

Second

Third

Fourth

Fifth

Sixth

Seventh

I have maybe 8 or 9 more sessions till it is completed. There will a little color added to the flaps of sin to make them look red and irritated, and Sunday he talked about adding some green around the edges for a sort of decaying and dying look which I though sounded cool. The large open spaces will be filled in with bio-mechanical stuff so it appears that my leg has ripped open to show whats inside. I am so excited about this I cant wait till its done!

Once this piece is finihed i do plan on using some art based on a mini you all may recognize..

Linkie!

This will start on the upper thigh of my right leg and wind all the way down. So I dont have a Reaper tatt right now, but....SOON. ::D:

im planning on getting a tattoo soon to finish off one i already got.. when i was 18 i get a pentagram on my arm which is bad enough :B): however. the problem with it is its perfectly round. you cant tell if its 1 point up or two. for those of you who dont understand the problem,, one point up represents wicca.. earth magic.. 2 points up means satan worshipper.. it is supposed to be 1 point up cause i dont believe in satan... dont believe in god either but thats besides the point. *just fyi so if ya dont mind, dont respond to this post to discuss religion. it dont belong on here*

anyways so i intend to get a dragon wrapped arround it *im such a dragon freak* and once i get it you can then see its one point up and not two.... if i get more i might consider one of reapers dragons for a tattoo but one plan at a time hehe :devil: