Viking Minis

Enchantra

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, forgot to ask: Historically Accurate, or Horned Fantasy Vikings?? The DHL Frost Giant fits the Horned Fantasy Genre...

Rgds,

About as historically accurate as possible, though really nicely done historically inaccurate will be considered.

Enchantra, you can also ask that question (re: female "Vikings," though technically women wouldn't BE vikings, only men) of any other historical genre. How many female Romans are there (that are not topless gladiators)? Most people buying these figures are milhist enthusiasts, and personally, I wouldn't find painting a civilian figure nearly as interesting as one decked out in the full panoply of wargear...

Damon.

True, but maybe that is what I want is a civilian female. I know that companies won't make what they don't have a demand for, that is simply common sense.

I like the choices in males I see so far, I just would like to see what there is as far as females. I'll keep looking through the links already given to see if anything turns up.