Reaper Fantasy Football League: Season 1

Reaperbryan

Any idea when the Waiver draft/acquisitions will be occurring today? I would have thought they would have been completed by now. I'd like to be able to set my team roster and would like to potentially make some changes before tonight's game. Since I do have some players active tonight I am presuming I need to have my rosters set before kickoff.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, that was the only one that I couldn't just put through. But since it was your 4th transaction, the waiver order would have bumped you to the end allowing G-nomes to pick up Wiggins.

Can you cancel the transaction from your end?

Stefan

I am so glad I was able to pick up wiggens!!! :)

I am sup[rised to see that someone also picked up the colts D/ST too. Now only to find out it is Special teams and D combined.. if I had know that I would not have dropped the colts.. as thier ST's are awesome! I guess live and learn.. so I at least got the second on the list for D/ST and that was the bengals :)

I am like a coackroach in many ways.. you can beat me.. you can spary me.. you can turn out the lights.. but you will always know weare there!! And eventually will beat you.. like it or not.. we are the vermin!!!

Gnomes!!!!!!

:huggles::

Muhahahaha

The beatings shall continue until I am Crowned Lord of the Reaper League!!!

What is left of my first opponent can be found in Cheyenne. We're waiting for the next of kin to provide a proper identification of the body (before we also sack the next of kin). Sadly, like on the tables, the Dwarves just cannot stand up to the might of the Reven Hoarde when they are properly motivated. :devil:

The beatings shall continue until I am Crowned Lord of the Reaper League!!!

What is left of my first opponent can be found in Cheyenne.  We're waiting for the next of kin to provide a proper identification of the body (before we also sack the next of kin).  Sadly, like on the tables, the Dwarves just cannot stand up to the might of the Reven Hoarde when they are properly motivated.  :devil:

Well you have not met the Gnomes yet muhahaha!!!

UNless the BEaters score 37 points with One Donovan McNabb.. well.. lets just say the beaters live up to thier name.. they got BEAT!!!

:rolleyes::wub:

::huggles the beaters::