Reaper Fantasy Football League: Season 1

Reaperbryan

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You and me both. :poke: Looks like I get to be stomped on by P-hoe-nix this weel. :lol:

Hey! You're not allowed to say nice things about your opponents!! You must say only nasty things about their teams and all of their players mothers!!!

Example: The Minions are the worst team in existence, I can't believe that we let him be in our illustrious league. They are so lame that their mommas walk with a limp!

If I can get a week were everyone is performing at the same time maybe I could win a game.

You and me both. :poke: Looks like I get to be stomped on by P-hoe-nix this weel. :lol:

I'll third that sentiment... Mountain Dwarves and the Legion of Doom! Battle for the Bottom!! This week on Reaper Fantasy Football TV!!!

:rolleyes:

You guys are battling for a bottom?!?!?!? :rock:

I guess that's between you two!

LOL... should've seen that one coming. :rolleyes:

Well gents, it's Sunday morning, week 3. Things are awfully quite around here... I would begin the smack except I'm trying to not go 0-3 so I'm busy fine tweaking my roster. Good luck to all...

FINALLY!! My Quaterback has perfomed to my expectations rather then a measely 0 pts or 8 pts like former weeks! He scored 29 points!! now that is the way it should be baby!!

It is nice to see that most of my team is already done.. and I pretty much know I am going to break the 100 pts mark! Looks like I will be the only 3-0 team in the dwarves section.. and I am not even a dwarf.. but a cute and cuddly pink Gnu Gnome!!! :) Now aint ya glad that I am such a nice guy and not rubbing this into anyones face?? :)

How the hell did Gnomes go 3-0?? :blink::rock:

Beginners luck... and lots and lots and lots of HUGE hugs to everyone!!! :)

:wub::rolleyes:

Did I read the box wrong.. or are the Burnham Bloods and the Gnu Gnomes the only ones left in the league with a undeafeated record thus far? ::D::rolleyes:::P::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: