Reaper Fantasy Football League: Season 1

Reaperbryan

Qwyk's up by 39 points with all his games over. I have three players to play on Monday night who collectively average 30.9 points a week. So a slightly above average, emphasis on slightly, night for the Dallas offense and Qwyk goes down in flames. :devil:

The flip side of that is they're playing perennialy tough Philly. But without T.O... Hmmm looks like another nail-biter for the Spartans. :upside:

Well, it's 41 points now, and should be 42 when they correct the score for Chicago's Defense - 7-13 point allowed (4), 1 Int (2), 1 missed FG run back for TD (3) for a total of 9, not the 8 listed, nor the 6 listed yesterday afternoon.

Just remember though, TO is missing, sure, but that doesn't impact the Eagles Defense and their brutal secondary. Besides, I bet the Eagles play better without TO, than they have all season.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of you guys going to show up and actually field a decent team this weekend??? I'm tired of playing down to your levels to make this league look good. :rolleyes: Especially those Warlords... :B):

Am to gather from this that you, Mr. 8, are the "Legion of Doom!"?

Sad to say, but your team has enabled me to secure a 6-4 record, which is certainly ... oh, 5 victories more than you have achieved. I only need one more win to be able to consider this a "winning season" (by virtue of winning 50%+ of my games), whereas you could win every game for the rest of the year -- not that you will, but you could -- and still not . . .

(My Trash talk does suck . . . . ::(:)

Your deductive powers are quite impressive Holmes. :poke:

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that had I started Buffalos D, Vick as QB and Stokley as a WR then I would be basking in the glory of triumph. Yet, in my selfless nature, I spared you the agony of defeat by choosing lesser performers... which I've been doing for everyone all year long. :B): So everyone that has a Win, courtsey of the Legion of Doom!, owes me big time. I'll take my repayment when the playoffs role around. 1-9 and soon to be Reaper Fantasy Football champion suckas! :grr::B):

Bryan, since Crazy8 is so good at smack talking on himself, your smack talk suckiness is excused for the week!

Hmmm... someone just moved to the top of the "People to beat in the playoffs" list. :B):

I'd be careful. he might enjoy the beating a little too much.

If ya know what I mean :devil:

Well even though my G-Nomes may not be doing so hot in Fantasy Football.. I must say that in Pigskin Pick-em I am going on a streak!! I am in the lead by two points.. finally!!!!!!! Possibly 1-3 tonight after the game! :)

So while yes I may be not be doing so hot in the one I am hot in the other so there!!!

hehe.. I am winning! :)

nananananananananananananananananana

:wub::wub:::D:::D:

Qwyk's up by 39 points with all his games over. I have three players to play on Monday night who collectively average 30.9 points a week. So a slightly above average, emphasis on slightly, night for the Dallas offense and Qwyk goes down in flames. :devil:

The flip side of that is they're playing perennialy tough Philly. But without T.O... Hmmm looks like another nail-biter for the Spartans. :upside:

Well, it's 41 points now, and should be 42 when they correct the score for Chicago's Defense - 7-13 point allowed (4), 1 Int (2), 1 missed FG run back for TD (3) for a total of 9, not the 8 listed, nor the 6 listed yesterday afternoon.

Just remember though, TO is missing, sure, but that doesn't impact the Eagles Defense and their brutal secondary. Besides, I bet the Eagles play better without TO, than they have all season.

It ain't lookin' good.

:down: