Reaper Fantasy Football League: Season 1

Reaperbryan

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think not. I believe that you'll be the ones going down like a circus seal!! Oh wait, you're dwarves, you're already down there!!

All the better to chop your knees in half.

No need to cut his legs off to make him shorter. He's already very comfortable being on his knees.

Begging for mercy. Get your mind out of the gutter!!!

Whose mind is in the gutter? This is a family forum. :devil:

Who's family? :devil:

You've never had dinner with my family. ::D:

The only big rule is no F-word (which is usually broken by at least one of us :blush:) Food being thrown is usually frowned upon, unless someone is dumb enough to ask "Can you toss me a roll?"

My mom thought when my wife started coming to family dinners we would be better behaved (me especially) and because there was another girl there (as opposed to just her with my 3 brothers and stepdad) it would be better. Nope she just joined in with the ribaldry ::D: It's always in good natured fun, but we never manage to not go a little overboard :devil:

Any potential boyfriend or girlfriend that comes, and doesn't go running and screaming for the hills is an automatic keeper. ::D:

I see that the Gnu Gnomes are next up for the Legion of Doom! :grr: Do you think you've got what it takes!? I doubt it! I lost by 44 points last week, you better be able to do better then that to impress me!! :lol::B):

Me do me best BOSS May the legion live on in it's own DOOM! :)

hehe

Good luck and Lots O Hugs to you!!

May the hugs kill! :)

-j

I'm hoping for some great play out of Samkon Gado again this week, if not, I'm losing. Another subpar week for Brunell, and despite the offensive explosion on Indy, Marvin Harrison got barely a sniff. I'm wishing I had held onto Dallas Clark a couple weeks ago. His points would have made all the difference. But no...Peyton goes all season ignoring the guy until after I decide to drop him, then starts throwing to him like it's out of style.

And Ben Watson. Beautiful game. Great receptions, but when it gets to the Endzone. STOP THROWING IT TO THE DAMN TIGHT END IN LINEBAKER'S CLOTHING!!!

Great game by the Chicago Defense though! Their performance really saved my arse big time and still makes this week a possible win for me if Minnesota sucks it up big time on Monday Night.

Looks like I will continue the win one, lose one cycle I've been on for awhile.

Well, I'm all set to be 7-4 after today. With only 2 games to go, I'm going to come out better than 50/50!

Not only that, but my last 2 games are against Kris's Dwarves and Jon's G-Nomes. I have a good feeling about the next 2 weeks!

Hey there.. I had a MUCH better week this week then I have in a long time.. me thinks me Gnomes are feeling thier oats once again.. so bring it baby boy :)

:)

oh and BTW...

::HUGS TO YOU::

I'm hoping for some great play out of Samkon Gado again this week, if not, I'm losing. Another subpar week for Brunell, and despite the offensive explosion on Indy, Marvin Harrison got barely a sniff. I'm wishing I had held onto Dallas Clark a couple weeks ago. His points would have made all the difference. But no...Peyton goes all season ignoring the guy until after I decide to drop him, then starts throwing to him like it's out of style.

And Ben Watson. Beautiful game. Great receptions, but when it gets to the Endzone. STOP THROWING IT TO THE DAMN TIGHT END IN LINEBAKER'S CLOTHING!!!

Great game by the Chicago Defense though! Their performance really saved my arse big time and still makes this week a possible win for me if Minnesota sucks it up big time on Monday Night.

Looks like I will continue the win one, lose one cycle I've been on for awhile.

If Minnesota sucks it up big time.. BLASPHEMY!!!! How can one uter such foul words about a team that I revere so much!! WIth the way GB is handling thier team of late.. I can not see em doing well. I can see Samkon Gado sucking it up.. and falling down! hehe :)

MN shall do well! :)