Reaper Fantasy Football League: Season 1

Reaperbryan

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all welcome for my brutal elimination of the Gnomish threat.

Finally. No more hugging. ::D:

Now it's time for a throwdown between the Orcs for determination of who truly is the leader of the Grand Reven. Warlords vs Minions.

We shall see. My 9-4-0 vs. your 7-6-0. Also, I am pretty sure I beat you last time.

Good Luck, and may the best Orc win.

*edit* I just noted Brian Westbrook's on IR!!! Holy Smokes!!! I gotta think fast who I'm gonna use, 'cuz he's my 2nd highest scoring player!

&*%^$()*%($

You're all welcome for my brutal elimination of the Gnomish threat.

Finally. No more hugging. ::D:

Now it's time for a throwdown between the Orcs for determination of who truly is the leader of the Grand Reven. Warlords vs Minions.

::HUGS YOU TIGHTLY::

::CRYS!!:: :(

*edit* I just noted Brian Westbrook's on IR!!! Holy Smokes!!! I gotta think fast who I'm gonna use, 'cuz he's my 2nd highest scoring player!

&*%^$()*%($

Yeah, I know ::D:

He didn't play this week either.

Most of my players are on teams that are still playing for something too. :devil:

And you keep pulling away from me in the Pick'em!!! Gained a couple more on me this week!! ARRGGGHHH!!!

Last week you came with in two of me.. now I am six above ya.. This is FUN!! If I can not win in Fantasy Football at least I can try and win the Pigskin Pick Em League :)

Hehehe!

Since we're getting close to all this being over with for this season, I thought maybe we should start thinking a little bit about how to run this thing next year. First off, I guess we should figure out who all is interested. I'll start a list.

1.styates (DUH!)

2.CuCulain42 (Barring alien abduction involving anal probes!)

3.Qwyksilver (Wielder of the red hot anal probe poker)

4.Nikmal (Hopefully not as cuddly next time around)

5.Crazy8 (Skeptical of the almighty scoring system)