Reaper Fantasy Football League: Season 1

Reaperbryan

Barring a miracle, it looks like The Minions of Forgewalk will be able to defeat the Warlords of Denton.

It is sad to see Reven on Reven crime. No one truly wins in such a battle.

Now, it's time to kill me some Dwarves. :devil:

That will make me feel MUCH better.

Good Job, Mike. I'm betting on you now to give the Reven the Superbowl. As a gesture of goodwill, even though my team stunk up the joint, if you need any of my players to win, I'll be glad to help.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Todd Heap started making me nervous. Especially after they pulled Gado in the 1st half because his knee was tweaked. Thank goodness the Ravens Defense stifled Fah ah have ruh's passing game. It ended up being a little closer than I wanted.

I'm going to do my best to kick the bajeezus out of those stumpy smelly Snow White loving beer swilling dirty little miners. ::D:

Just like my Pats have done. I'm marching to the Superbowl from the Wildcard. We don't have any super flashy guys. Just a lot of 2nd tier guys that just keep playing consistently well all year.

I'm going to do my best to kick the bajeezus out of those stumpy smelly Snow White loving beer swilling dirty little miners. ::D:

Just like a bloody orc bring a pair of boots to an axe fight. And who are you to be calling one smelly, beardless, carrion eating numbskulls.

Why drag the Reptus into this?

The Reven are a civilized tribal society.

Besides, we bring boots to an axe fight because it is far more satisfying to feel your enemies' bones snap by your own hands than it is to use a club. Besides, the Gods granted the Orcs claws and tusks. True Tomukh have been able to slay a Nhoolyan with just these weapons in single combat. A dwarf is easy game after such an ordeal.

*snickers* civilized *snickers* tribal *snickers* society *laughs*

You greenies wouldn't know civilization if it hit you with an axe. Claws and tusks, hah, That just puts you on the same level as pigs. Dwarven might will bring you down. But look on the bright side you'll get a consolation game.:poke:

OOOOOO, the trash talkin' is getting heated around here!!!

Looks like I'm playing the Lameasses yet again! Don't think that you're gonna get any consolation around here! You're going down, woman!

Also wanted to wish everybody a happy and safe holiday. Take care everybody!! ::D:

I spent some time today creating and awarding virtual trophy's for our league. They can be viewed by clicking on the Trophy Catalog on the right had column on our league homepage. We need to take votes on who we think deserves the Smack Talk award. I'll keep an official tally on the first post.

Stefan

Oh yeah, here's a link:

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/trophylist?leagueId=192738

Dwarven might will bring you down.

Make up yer stinking mind...Dwarves might bring me down or they will bring be down...

Neither statement is accurate, but they are both close.

The Dwarves will do, what they do best, they will go down. It's amazing what those furry little buggers are willing to do for a tankard of ale. ::P:

It's really too bad you spent so much time waiting to get here. Sorry you didn't see the sign at the entrance to the Superbowl. You have to be THIS TALL to ride this ride. ::P:

Virtual trophies! Nice!

On that note, the battle you've all been waiting for takes place this weekend! That's right, the battle for the Barrel (the bottom of the barrel that is) takes place in a few short days! Will you be ready for this contest!? CAN you be ready for this kind of contest!? It's game over for the Dwarven Stouts!! Bottom of the Barrel this Saturday... where will you be?? (cause your kids WILL ask!!)

So apparently we have the Reggie Bush Bowl in this league too. ::D: Which of you guys is SF and which is Houston?

So it comes down to the battle of Ogres. The big rotten-smelling, fleshy ones of the Reven vs the big rusted out hulks of metal called CAV.

Good luck this week Frank!