Reaper Fantasy Football League: Season 1

Reaperbryan

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again I play the weak-butt Nebraska boys!! Fitting that we start and end the season against each other! Sorry to have to end your season with a humiliating defeat!!!

By the way, I've added Heisler to the list of next year's participants. Any other takers?? Not that anything is final by a long shot, just figured that once we finish the season, we'll decide on how we want things set up for the next go round.

Stefan

Congratulations on an great season there Frank. You were leading the entire way through, and took the Superbowl. Well played!

Sadly, even if you added in all my Bench players, you still would have won with your starters :blink:

So Chris, you can now say, at least you lost in the Conference Championship to the guy who won the Superbowl.

Thanks for a great season everyone. I hope we can get enough guys back again next year, and work out a draft so we can start making this a Forum tradition!!!

Let the real NFL playoffs begin!!!

GO PATS!!! 3PEAT!!!

Honestly though, sorry to whomever is rooting for an NFC team. AFC is gonna kick your arse six ways to Sunday.

Scores have been updated. Congrats to Frank for winning the Championship!! I have also included the draft order for next season and updated the awards on the ESPN site to reflect the champ and the big loser. I still need your votes for the Smack Talk award and I would like to hear from the other 5 of you as to whether or not you are interested in playing again next season. Once that is established, we can start discussing rule/format changes and how we want to handle keepers, etc.

Great season, guys!! Thanks for making it so fun!!

Oh heh? There is a vote on that? :blink: I wasn't much paying attention.

I guess I need to go back and read the past 40 odd pages to see who I'm going to vote for, since I won't vote for myself. I may be a sarcastic egomaniac, but I do have principals.

They're locked up in my basement. I told those SOB's they'd be sorry for giving me detention in Middle School. They haven't quite finished writing "It puts the lotion on its skin" 2,187,265,782,608,213,465,235,081,205,916,725,267,865,801,567,823,578,004,678 times ::D: