Denelspire

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brief aside; I got my Crusaders book Monday (wheee!), and it ROCKS. A very nice piece of work indeed. I'm still tweaking my 750-pt list to take advantage of a few things (Army of Justice, Spear of Aurelius, etc.). Fortunately, all of the models I was planning on using for my initial Fighting Company are AoJ compatible.

I also got my Kristianna mini. This sculpt is even cooler in person! I can't wait to paint her (though I'm thinking my Kristi may not look exactly like the description in the faction book fluff), but I still have a bunch of my starter Crusaders left primed and ready to paint. (Finished Halbarad last night @ 2 -freaking- AM).

Since the Crusader book is in people's hands, I thought I would just pop in and say hello.

My name is Bill, and I'm with the CaBil. We provided the sample bit of terrain in the back of the Crusader book and the adventure that goes with it. We have versions of both at our site, www.cabil.com, for people to use without damaging their books.

Brief aside; I got my Crusaders book Monday (wheee!), and it ROCKS. A very nice piece of work indeed.

I also got my Kristianna mini. This sculpt is even cooler in person! I can't wait to paint her (though I'm thinking my Kristi may not look exactly like the description in the faction book fluff), but I still have a bunch of my starter Crusaders left primed and ready to paint. (Finished Halbarad last night @ 2 -freaking- AM).

She has a change of clothing. It's all good. Loot from the last Payola Run.

I Got One! Spent the night curled up with my Crusader army book, dontcha know.

Query: How does SA Armor of the Faithful work? I can choose when to use the 8 DV when? Whenever? When my DV drops below 8? So my Justicars can choose to have their normal 10, when they get hit, choose to replace it with an 8 instead? Plus Judgement. Not too bad of a trade off for Mercy, IMO. Especially against them bloody skeletons. That's considering I read the SA right.

I Got One! Spent the night curled up with my Crusader army book, dontcha know.

Query: How does SA Armor of the Faithful work? I can choose when to use the 8 DV when? Whenever? When my DV drops below 8? So my Justicars can choose to have their normal 10, when they get hit, choose to replace it with an 8 instead? Plus Judgement. Not too bad of a trade off for Mercy, IMO. Especially against them bloody skeletons. That's considering I read the SA right.

Correct.

:( I got all excited thinking Brushmaster and my books were in at the post office, only to go pick them up and have it be a registered letter :(

Talk about disappointment!

Wow, how much does it cost to ship Brushmaster? And I hope whomever shipped him to you left a few holes in the box or envelope he was shipped in. ::D:

I'm just going to wait until the Starter box arrives at my FLGS and pick it up there. Since I don't have any of the models in it, there's no reason for me not to get it. Between the book and models, it's basically free paint ::D: