Denelspire

It sounds to me though you just preffer melee warlords to casters warlords.

It's not just that! :blink: When comparing to other new warlords , she just doesn't seem to cut it for me and I can see so many ways to get around her abilities and make her useless , especially against Dwarves ! :down:

I sat down and did some sums the other night and I think she could be useful in games of 1500 pts plus . :unsure: I had loaded up with spells and she came to 399 pts . Its the paper thin armour that really worries me . Oh , and I'm going to have to modify if she's only got one attack cause I don't want to answer stupid questions when doing demos .

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RE: Holy Bust + New Warlord?

244 point seems steep from the new Crusader Warlord looking at her stats, but the combined CP 7 + 2 vs. friendly is going to be crazy powerful so long as you can keep her on her first damage track since it pretty much mean automatic healing for anyone within 2 inches of her each turn.

Not a fan of the Battle Nun concept but its nice to see their Warlord get a nice treatment. Same goes for the the Ivy crown, I don't really have much interest in them, but they new stuff looks good.

It sounds to me though you just preffer melee warlords to casters warlords.

It's not just that! :blink: When comparing to other new warlords , she just doesn't seem to cut it for me and I can see so many ways to get around her abilities and make her useless , especially against Dwarves ! :down:

I sat down and did some sums the other night and I think she could be useful in games of 1500 pts plus . :unsure: I had loaded up with spells and she came to 399 pts . Its the paper thin armour that really worries me . Oh , and I'm going to have to modify if she's only got one attack cause I don't want to answer stupid questions when doing demos .

Well, of course, she can't stand up against the might of the dwarves but that goes for any warlord/faction :rolleyes:

I wouldn't even brother fielding a warlord in an army under 1500 anyway. I can field a extra troop of dwarves for for the average cost of a warlord and get about as much bang for my buck too.

244 points seems steep for a model that has, innately, a spell that costs around as much as a firestorm? Silly Crusader players.

But we didn't know it cost that much ! :blush:

Thanks for the heads up , that's one way to drag info out of you . ::P: Makes more sense now , lets see 244 minus approx 150 (atleast 2 uses) equalls about 94 points for a non-combat warlord .

244 points seems steep for a model that has, innately, a spell that costs around as much as a firestorm? Silly Crusader players.

Thanks for the heads up , that's one way to drag info out of you . ::P: Makes more sense now , lets see 244 minus approx 150 (atleast 2 uses) equalls about 94 points for a non-combat warlord .

Actually, no; when a person spends his off hours trying to help people on boards about a game by giving them advance information and tactics, and people were purposefully trolling to get more information, that's a good way of not getting information out of a person.

Actually, no; when a person spends his off hours trying to help people on boards about a game by giving them advance information and tactics, and people were purposefully trolling to get more information, that's a good way of not getting information out of a person.

Yeah, be nice to John. We like all his great info.

Jeez , you Yanks can't take a joke . :grr:

I in no way meant to be to hurtful or disonest in my previous comments , nor was I trolling for information . Before I get myself kicked off here , I'll say this , lighten up and if any harm was taken I appollogise . :blush:

But even so , when others have made light hearted comments , no jumps down their throat . I again appollogise GE now I'll go and sit in the corner and you'll never hear from me again .

She'll be an equipment upgrade (but not equipment, just the best way we could represent it in the game system) that has a currently not set-in-stone effect for Kristianna. However, Kristianna as represented on her data card is her at pretty much full power; the addon with the squire is going to be a very small thing.

For those of you who don't think she's worth it for a Warlord, most people who've played her in our testing wonder why in the world anyone would take Gerard or Jehanne after seeing her effectiveness on the field ::D:.

I just wonder why in the world you'd take Gerard anyways :P

I've noticed the captains get me more bang for my buck.

I'll have to wait till the Justicars get out on the board before I say too much bad about Kristiana, if you can even field her with them.

Is everyone in a position of authority with the Ivy Crown female? :blink: One or two female models are cool but this recent surge in female Crusader models is just really making me want to play Overlords.

Women complain that there aren't enough female models but I'm feeling alienated because there's so many.

Models New Releases

Show Within the Month Within the Year All Releases

October '05

Week of Oct. 7th

Rokugan: Legends of the Five Rings

04449: Iuchi Karasu by Jim Johnson

04450: Yogo Asami by Jim Johnson

04451: Ninja by Bob Olley

04452: Moki Wakazashi by Jim Johnson

04453: Tsuko by Brad Gorby

Warlord

14218: Baron LeBone by Kevin Williams

14219: Crusader War Dogs by Sandra Garrity

14220: Vysa, Darkspawn Sergeant by Tim Prow

14221: Reven Warbeast by Jeff Wilhelm

14223: Reven Goblin Rangers by Jason Wiebe

I can't seem to find the Crusader war dogs in the gallery. Am I looking in the wrong place or are they simply not there?

Models New Releases

Show Within the Month Within the Year All Releases

October '05

Week of Oct. 7th

Rokugan: Legends of the Five Rings

04449: Iuchi Karasu by Jim Johnson

04450: Yogo Asami by Jim Johnson

04451: Ninja by Bob Olley

04452: Moki Wakazashi by Jim Johnson

04453: Tsuko by Brad Gorby

Warlord

14218: Baron LeBone by Kevin Williams

14219: Crusader War Dogs by Sandra Garrity

14220: Vysa, Darkspawn Sergeant by Tim Prow

14221: Reven Warbeast by Jeff Wilhelm

14223: Reven Goblin Rangers by Jason Wiebe

I can't seem to find the Crusader war dogs in the gallery. Am I looking in the wrong place or are they simply not there?

They're not there yet. I keep checking too. Patience. Give Bryan some time. He's a busy, busy guy.