Denelspire

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the Hound Of Judgement and Acacia in the mail today and I must say that now I have it in my hand , the HOJ is not a bad mini . ::P: I will say that some of it's ability leave me a bit perplexed as to their actual application but I'll have to wait for the faction book to find out more !

Acacia is going to be a welcome addition to my archers (all 6) , so now they can do an indirect volley "plate of doom" 3" radius @ 30 " . :lol::lol: Mwahhhaahaha ! :wacko:

Got the Hound Of Judgement and Acacia in the mail today and I must say that now I have it in my hand , the HOJ is not a bad mini . ::P: I will say that some of it's ability leave me a bit perplexed as to their actual application but I'll have to wait for the faction book to find out more !

Acacia is going to be a welcome addition to my archers (all 6) , so now they can do an indirect volley "plate of doom" 3" radius @ 30 " . :lol::lol: Mwahhhaahaha ! :wacko:

Once I started using the HoJ I have a hard time not taking her. I use the summon to eliminate a card in the deploy deck PLUS avoid having the extra card in the first turn draw.

I mainly play against evil opponents (OLs and Necro) so I get mileage out of Judgement.

Don't get me started on Assassin. ::P:

Nowadays I have such a hard time taking the kitty kitty with the HoJ being an option.

So my faction is deffinatly Crusaders...but I havn't even gotten to play them yet.

Pretty much everytime I run a demo I play Nefsokar because they're easy to play when you play to loose brilliantly.

So I want some tips as it looks like I will get to run my Nun Army this Saturday for the 1st time.

What ratio is best for Warriors to Ironspines to Unforgiven.

Are archers or Battle Nun Adepts a better choice?

Any other tips??

What ratio is best for Warriors to Ironspines to Unforgiven.

If they are all in one troop , 2-1-1 ratio for mine , although I occassionally swap out the unforgiven for Battle Nuns .

Are archers or Battle Nun Adepts a better choice?

My personall preference is for archers and now with Acacia they can indirect volley ! :devil:

Any other tips??

Clerics with Bandages , lots of Bandages ! :blink:

Can anyone give me some insight into Devona's stats?

FLGS owners tend to frown upon taking the card out of the package without buying it.

I picked up Devona over the weekend, so here goes a summary of her abilities:

-Unique Mage, three damage tracks (0,1,2), and costs 96 pts.

-Mounted Mage 3/10 with casting power of 6 - Her movement is 11 and she had defensive magic. I'll let you figure out the options for that combination!

-One MA with MAV of 2 and one RA with RAV of 0 and Range of 6.

-Dis is 8, DV is 9, and MD is 13.

-Other special abilities are Cavalry, Mounted, Raider, and Tough/2.

Herne looks pretty good too. I can't wait for the Lancers to show up at the store.......And after that, the heavy cavalry shows up! Woooohoooooooooo!!!!!! ::P:

Castlebuilder