Reaperbryan

Avast Ye, Scurvy Dog!

I've got a question about Razig's Regen ability. When do you have to perform the sacrifice? Is it at the beginning of your turn, or the beginning of the troop's activation, or is it any time during an activation? Thanks.

I don't have it in front of me, but I believe that you make the sacrifice on the turn after Razig has spent a full turn dead.

I know it says that, but what does that mean in terms of timing? When on that turn does your army start to vaporize? Is it at the beginning of the "Turn" [eg, right after the initiative cards ar shuffled] or is it on the beginning of his troops activation, or is it at any point on his troops activation, or is it when your first troop activates?

I've always played it as the army starts to disolve when Razig activates. Of course I should point out that by the time Razig is killed I don't have enough of an army left to bring him back. ::P:

So I'm looking for the next Razig leader to make and I take a good look at Jackie Bones, the hero. There has got to be a misprint on that card, He has a casting power of 6 and a defense value of 7!!!! I'm thinking that the stats for Clarissa got mixed up with his.

I really want to use this model but a DV of 7 is not acceptable for a hand to hand hero. He would literally be a one shot wonder.

So I'm looking for the next Razig leader to make and I take a good look at Jackie Bones, the hero. There has got to be a misprint on that card, He has a casting power of 6 and a defense value of 7!!!! I'm thinking that the stats for Clarissa got mixed up with his.

I really want to use this model but a DV of 7 is not acceptable for a hand to hand hero. He would literally be a one shot wonder.

I believe there was a discussion about that somewhere. Can't remember the end result for the life of me though.

QUOTE(Sergei @ Nov 17 2005, 03:17 PM)

I believe there was a discussion about that somewhere. Can't remember the end result for the life of me though.

Arrgh. I need an assassin and I was hoping to use him.

I realized the I offered my 750 and 1500 point lists and never the 1000:

Ranz's Revenge (1000)

Razig with Divine Favor and Greater Magical Armour ---262

8xBone Marines --------------------------------------------264

3xSoul Cannon-----------------------------------------------147

Black Knife Tom--------------------------------------------63

3xSkeleton Crew with Pistols-----------------------------111

Soul Cannon------------------------------------------------49

Total--------------------------------------------------------994

4 tactical Cards for 2 units and 2 solos

:devil:

Very Shooty, I see you really like those soul cannons. I only use 3 in a 1000 point army, I like being a little more moble.