Reaper 2827 Korlap Bloodhand

Mattnuke

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks great! I love the fur effect - very well done. I also like the green, nice color. I would suggest that you either need to deepen the shadows on his hair or give it more highlights. It looks very flat right now.

Thanks for sharing!

/ali

Excellent variety and depth of color.

The cloak is superb.

The muscles/skin are done quite well.

The on the left foot is a bithigh and looks a bit unnatural. In one angle it looks as if it is raised on a rock in victory and from the other it looks buried in mud.

IS it just me, or does Korlap bear a striking resemblance to a Not-So-Super Super named Syndrome. Take a look, and I think you'll agree. :B):

A nice paint indeed Runeloard! I like the hair colour, and the skin tone too. Very well done!

Also: HEY L.G.!!! Longtime no see! It's me, Morg (from the old Birthright PBeM Days!) Man, the internet is a small place... ::P:

IS it just me, or does Korlap bear a striking resemblance to a Not-So-Super Super named Syndrome.  Take a look, and I think you'll agree.    :B):  

HA! Right on. I knew his head/face looked familiar to me.

syndrome.jpg

Also: HEY L.G.!!!  Longtime no see!  It's me, Morg (from the old Birthright PBeM Days!)  Man, the internet is a small place...   ::P:

How could I forget His Morginess (He's only one of the best DMs on the planet)? Good to see you friend. Have you been playing Birthright any? Your PBeM was the last good game I was involved in. Our local group of players kind of fractured. The new one is into BattleTech and if I can help it will be taking up Warlord too.