jhilahd

Looking for a group Dallas, TX area

Ok its official. I'm out for Saturday. :down:

Got a full day of quickfoot soccer over at the frosty Eastfield playing grounds in Mesquite.

Hopefully I'll be able to get together soon.

well I know you stated what time your doors opened, but the true question is when do you want us there?

Mad Pat

8 is fine by me. I was just gonna have people post expected times more for everyone else that was gonna come. I will be happy to compete against anyone that steps foot in "the room". If one person shows at 8 and the rest dont get there til noon. Well, then I guess me and the one will get some good gaming time in.. Hopefully, everyone will get there before noon of course, I was just saying in case...

Oh heck, everyone can just make it easy and show up between 8:00 and 8:01 then it will all be fine... :;):

Ok its official. I'm out for Saturday. :down:

Got a full day of quickfoot soccer over at the frosty Eastfield playing grounds in Mesquite.

Hopefully I'll be able to get together soon.

Ya your just afraid to play me after you killed off my character....we know the truth you evil GM you!!

Have fun with the kids

Mad Pat

ok my morning and evening have been absconded so I should be there some time around 9:30 in the morning.

I'll have to head out around 5:30 as well

Mad Pat