Sign in to follow this  
Catlion

Printable, modular floor plans for d&d etc.

Hi folks!

Thought you might be interested in what I found when I was looking for downloadable floorplans in the net. Actually, what I had in mind where floor plans like those in Dragon or Dungeon Magazine, but I found those two sites. This one offers 2D modules and some furniture:

http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/hosted/csp/page8.html

This one even is 3D:

http://www.germy.co.uk/fprpg.htm

I printed out some of the stuff and assembled it and it really looks good, especially when you consider that it is virtually for free, apart from the colour printing costs.

Have fun!

Disclaimer: I don't know any of the site's owners and I have nothing to do with those sites.

All this stuff brings back so many fond memories of Hero Quest.  Although the 'rules' that the game had established were a bit too strict, but it's not like we didn't tweak them anyway.  

I still find that even though the figures were plastic, they're still good to practice techniques on that I wouldn't want to try with my good Reaper minis.

Thanx for the link, snatched those 3D modles up quick.

I found Hero Quest (fully intact) at a yard sale, bought it for $5.  The game sucks, but the figs are nice for extra models.

I found Hero Quest (fully intact) at a yard sale, bought it for $5.  The game sucks, but the figs are nice for extra models.

My kids always like to play it with me. They like limited options, pre-generated characters, and the straight-forward dungeon crawl-type adventures. It's probably as close as they care to come to role-playing.