Hurricane Relief Miniature

Tsetsen Muur

As much as I would like an aligator mini, I have heard stories of people being attacked by alligators in the floods so it may not be entirely appropriate. Now I haven't seen any news reports of this, but I figured I would give you a heads up to maybe look into it a bit more if that was the planned figure...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These are all fantastic ideas.  Ron had a fairly straight forward idea, and I actually started on it last week.

:rock:

My curiousity is more than peaked. ETA on at least the concept?

We expect the Green before the end of the week.

A news post shall be made here and on the front page shortly after it arrives.

As always, our thoughts, hopes, and prayers are with the survivors, and with those giving all to help those who have none.

My curiousity is more than peaked.  ETA on at least the concept?

We expect the Green before the end of the week.

Excellent. Most impressive turnaround time.

As always, our thoughts, hopes, and prayers are with the survivors, and with those giving all to help those who have none.

Amen.

gotta have a bard with a musical instrument as the special mini!!!!

or a voodoo wizard or priest with a pelican familiar as my secondary choice. thou whatever it is I'll be buyin 1 or 2 of them. NO is the home of my nfl team so even thou not as significant as some, I kinda have some sorta ties to the area.

Randy M

I vote for the Soutern Belle Sophie, too. She would be representative of the whole area hit by the Hurricane, not just New Orleans. The extent of the damage went all the way to Alabama. Mississippi got the worst of it. It is unfortunate that the "events" that occurred after the hurricane have eclipsed the other victims.