CAV2 at RAC

Mad Pat

With everyone coming to the Artists Conference I was wondering if any of the CAV players coming would be interested in a small mini tournament for CAV2. Nothing big and fancy just a couple of one on one games against a couple of different opponents.

I'm even thinking we can run a pretty open format over both days to make it easy for folks to get games in around their classes.

I of course will be on hand all weekend to teach CAV2 or Warlord to anyone interested.

So sound off if you would be interested, if so I'll work with the powers that be to get us set up.

Mad Pat

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought the Cav Boxed set just so I could get the rule book and models to bring to this even. I look forward to learning to play and shall call upon your generous offer to teach Cav2.

I will also be bringing the boxed set of Necropolis and Reputus(Well, if the reputus can be painted by then!)

Zban2002

I bought the Cav Boxed set just so I could get the rule book and models to bring to this even. I look forward to learning to play and shall call upon your generous offer to teach Cav2.

I will also be bringing the boxed set of Necropolis and Reputus(Well, if the reputus can be painted by then!)

Zban2002

z,

welcome to the boards...

Just wanted to give you the heads up that if you bought the rule books, that they wont really do you any good for learning the new versions of CAV. They are good for fluff but not rules.

Make sure you visit the CAV forums here and thoroughly read thru them.

Also go to Reapergames.com and download the latest beta (unless Pat plans on playing with the newer newest beta at RAC) to be prepared.

Zban2002

zban, welcome to CAV! You are at a crossroads in your life and those of us in the United Federal Forces would like to help you make the right choice in regards to your CAV future. I'm sure you've heard the "facts" and seen all the "cool" designs of the other factions, but when you get right to it the UFF is really the only reasonable choice. Sure there are plenty of other options in the galaxy but really, take a moment to get a good look at a Warhawk (or 'hawk 6 as we like to call 'em), nice sleek lines, no nonsense design... looks good doesn't it? That could be you up there, with your name stenciled on the canopy, defending mankind against the vile Xenoc's. What are your other choices you ask?? Well, you could be stomping around with the Rach in one of their overrated Dictators having your butt soundly delivered to you on a platter by the Legions time and again OR, God forbid, you join up with those prancing fairies from Adon... We trust you'll make the right choice. And remember, no other military force in the galaxy offers eye and dental coverage as part of your basic medical insurance! Go Terra!

Your Friendly United Federal Forces Minister of Information and Communication. :B):

"It's isn't propaganda when you're right."

Me thinks Pat is afraid of me.

Announcing a CAV tourney after he discovers I won't be able to attend 

Yup me thinks he "can't stand the heat."

Naw, he's afraid of my 2 platoons of Scorpions. He saw them in action in July and doesn't want to have to face them. ::):::):

Actually Saint, I think he is trying to get us to come.

Ok cool i've gotten enough response both taunting and serious to go ahead with this plan. After I secure space and such with the powers that be I'll get back to you guys with point values and such.

Ohh and Saint.. If I can make it to Nukecon we'll see whos afraid of who.

and Spartian good things come to those that wait.

Mad Pat

Ok cool i've gotten enough response both taunting and serious to go ahead with this plan. After I secure space and such with the powers that be I'll get back to you guys with point values and such.

Ohh and Saint.. If I can make it to Nukecon we'll see whos afraid of who.

and Spartian good things come to those that wait.

Mad Pat

Pat,

I am leaving on that Friday morning and driving up, returning home shortly after the CAV tourney is over on that Sunday.

Splitting cost of a hotel room with Wreck, if you care to ride up with me and make it thirdsies.