Sign in to follow this  
Brushmaster

Hordes n things

Have already said twice. Will say again.

Neek is not Unique in an all Goblin Army (Reven Faction book special ability), which is the army I have constructed.

According to data card, railor is a 5-11/0 sgt.

I've just recieved the new Necropolis Faction book and is states Ralior as what I've previously listed Sgt 5-10/0 !! So what's correct ? The book or the data card ? :blink:

Corvus, Overlord Sgt Sgt 4-11/0 1

In my rule book he's Sgt 4-10/0 ! Another typo or do you guys have different printing in the second print ? :blink:

We'll have to settle for being the largest non-freelance army.  You just can't beat 59 models @ 1000 points.  ::(:

As for Pete's list, if he replaces a Vysa for an Artemis, he'll be down to 995 and have enough to buy a Good Juju Amulet.  :lol:

?!?

Artemis is 4 points MORE than Vysa...

PS

According to data card, railor is a 5-11/0 sgt.

I've just recieved the new Necropolis Faction book and is states Ralior as what I've previously listed Sgt 5-10/0 !! So what's correct ? The book or the data card ? :blink:

I asked this in the Warlord rules forum here. It is a beta card on ReaperGames and the Necropolis book is correct at 5-10/0.

sorry for confusing yall :wacko:

We'll have to settle for being the largest non-freelance army.  You just can't beat 59 models @ 1000 points.  ::(:

As for Pete's list, if he replaces a Vysa for an Artemis, he'll be down to 995 and have enough to buy a Good Juju Amulet.  :lol:

?!?

PS

Time to break out some of those BL Reaper Bucks for a 2nd printing rulebook! Vysa was raised 5 points in the 2nd printing. ::P:

OK, now that the Reven faction book is out, I've got the winning 1000 point troop right here:

12 of the following troops:

Goblin Leader (15) x 1 = 15 points

Goblin Warrior (15) x4 = 60 points

and one of the following:

Goblin Warrior (15) x5 = 75 points

That gives you 66 models and 13 troops!!!

Go Noghra!!!!

Thats a crap load of activation cards and models. How would one go about winning against that?

So the Reven book is finally out huh? I'll be sure to look for it this weekend.

Ahhh sweet, they cleaned up the Chain of Command.

So pretty much any goblin figure can now become a leader model eh?

And I only need 17 more blisters of goblins to make it ::D:

Gnrk!

What's all this then?

?!?

PS

Time to break out some of those BL Reaper Bucks for a 2nd printing rulebook! Vysa was raised 5 points in the 2nd printing. ::P:

OK, now that the Reven faction book is out, I've got the winning 1000 point troop right here:

12 of the following troops:

Goblin Warrior (15) x4 = 60 points

and one of the following:

Goblin Warrior (15) x5 = 75 points

That gives you 66 models and 13 troops!!!

Go Noghra!!!!

66 models - every last one of them with DV 7 and MAV 0, DIS 3 . . .

and with that many models, when you consider that most 1,000 point games are played on a 4x4 table, deployment zones pretty small (say, 1x2) the goblin horde is just begging for an elvish pie-plate o' doom or a few firestorms and fireballs . . .

I know numbers advantage usually pays off, but the way my dice roll, even with the horde advantage, I'd still end up rolling 2 and 3 all night . . .

Gnrk!

What's all this then?

Anytime a group of 5 or more goblins of the same data card are in a troop, you can make one of them the Leader with 4-10/0. ::D:

I have no idea why they don't get 5-10/0, since the rule says they need to be with 4 others of the same data card, but oh well. ^_^

What was the fix with Ogg and Neek not able to field any elites, which eliminated Skralla, Lunk, and Gonda???

Do they gain elite abilities with Chain of Command too?

What was the fix with Ogg and Neek not able to field any elites, which eliminated Skralla, Lunk, and Gonda???

Do they gain elite abilities with Chain of Command too?

Yep, they fixed that too! ::D:

All leaders in an all-goblin army get "/1", so in my army above I can take more elites than any other army! :ph34r:

We'll have to settle for being the largest non-freelance army. You just can't beat 59 models @ 1000 points. ::(:

As for Pete's list, if he replaces a Vysa for an Artemis, he'll be down to 995 and have enough to buy a Good Juju Amulet. :lol:

?!?

PS

Or maybe I should just reference it instead of my electronic sources...

PS