Sign in to follow this  

1 last stunned Q

I'm really sorry for all these questions about stunned figs. I just want to be sure how exactly things are supposed to work.

If you move the stunned fig out of the way to make room for a live one, when the live one moves away again, does the stunned fig return to the original spot, or stay at the new location?

Some concern has been mentioned to me about the possibility for abuse of this, allowing you to shuffle a stunned fig around in order to create a new basing situation, etc. Personally, I don't think it's THAT likely, or much of a threat / problem, really, but eh. Thought I'd ask...

Of course, this situation would rely on several things going just right, etc...

Anyway, thanks very much for your continued patience, and rapid replies. It's fantastic to work with a game company who actually gives a rat's rump about their customers as something other than fountains of cash. ;)

Ben

Wait, you're not erupting cash constantly? Hold on, we'll send our people over to get that fixed reeeeeal soon. ::D:

When kicking corpses around keep them as close to their original location as you can. Usually the only time they are moved is when you're trying to get into base to base contact with an enemy and a corpse is in your way; you'd move the corpse juuuust enough to allow the moving model to get where it wanted to go. The corpse is not returned to its original spot, however, when the model who moved in leaves; while it makes sense from one perspective you'd have to keep track of where the model was which could complicate things.

Since one further question popped up last sunday,and I'm not going to have 640k break his promise, he's one from me:

Can you use the charge bonus to get into base to base contact with a stunned figure? It occurred when one of our players decided he wanted to Coup de Gras but thought he was going to be a little bit short.

We ruled that, yes, you can, since the rules state that the only requirement for charge is that you use it to create b2b contact - the unit doesn't have to be a combatant. We also felt it was debatable whether it *should* be allowed, so there you go :).

We usually remember which guys the body was in B2B with, so we put them back in B2B if they get up.

If the body was kicked out of the way, the formerly stunned model comes up in B2B with the model that did the kicking.

And we allow charges into B2B vs stunned models.

PS

I have another question for this thread. It happened to us at a game on Saturday. The bone horror made contact with two Crusader tin cans, then had a couple more hook onto his rear. The bone horror survived long enough to stun the two in front of him. Once those two were stunned, is the bone horror allowed to turn and face the two attackers in his rear? We allowed it since it made sense, but I think a rules lawyer would have whined and compained about it.

Castlebuilder

I'm pretty sure the Defender adjust is only allowed when the models initiate b2b- and if it cannot adjust at that time, it must break all contacts before being allowed to adjust later.

I'll check, though.