Hunter

Linked

Wizzo

PBG

2 DA

2 MA

Hunter Warheads

[/subliminal]

Your Petty Jedi tricks do not work on a hardened Imperial mind!!! The days of witchcraft and sorcery are over!

What? It portrays the Paladin as being an Upsized Centurion. RAV 4 Plus hunter plus linked isn't that bad.

If you must, drop Hunter and bring the RAV back up to 5. You know you want to.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Begh, no RAV 4. Leave it RAV 5, so it is capable (exceedingly perhaps) of taking down other Supers.

Paladin-

RAV 5

Hunter

Linked/2

Wizzo

PBG or Rugged or Linked Warheads

Shielding

DA 2

MA 2

Hunter Warheads

Or...give it Blaster! Yeah!

Or make it really interesting pump up the DV by 1...

:edit:

Well, I came up with an idea to make it totally different from other Super Heavies.

Paladin-

RAV 5 with Hunter, or RAV 6.

Wizzo

DA 2

Blaster/2

Missiles at this point are...a consideration. Rather though, this would be something newish, and quite nasty.

It scares me how much everyone wants to combine the Hunter and Linked SA's. Those models would have to get really expensive, since those SA's combined are approx. as good as a +4 to the RAV against hard targets!!!

Okay, last night while I was painting my Templars for NukeCon, happen to notice that the Knight's PBG has two barrels. So I says to myself, Chuy (that's what myself to my... self), that there Knight would be a good canadiate fer that dere Link/1 SA.

Huh..So it does..

Just think about it fer a while...

well I thought about it...now what.

::D:

Mad Pat

Okay, last night while I was painting my Templars for NukeCon, happen to notice that the Knight's PBG has two barrels. So I says to myself, Chuy (that's what myself to my... self), that there Knight would be a good canadiate fer that dere Link/1 SA.

Huh..So it does..

Just think about it fer a while...

well I thought about it...now what.

::D:

Mad Pat

Well, don't you agree that Diet Dr. Pepper tastes more like regular Dr.Pepper?

:blink:

Let me guess now I'm required to field a Knight at NukeCon :rock:

Anyway thanks for the extra work you put in. We really appreciate it. The next time I see you I'll give ya one of Spartan's Shiner Brocks :devil:

P.S. I'll assume the Ashigaru should have Hunter Warhead instead of just Hunter... or is this just an evil ploy to drive the Earthers nuts?

Linked = Good

Hunter = Good

Linked + Hunter = Broken!!!

OK, maybe not, but add those two together and you get one hellacious machine! It would HAVE to be expensive to balance out and I can only see a Super having it. I ahve found Linked to be an extremely powerful SA. :mellow:

It does only get one attack that way though.

Linked = Good

Hunter = Good

Linked + Hunter = Broken!!!

OK, maybe not, but add those two together and you get one hellacious machine! It would HAVE to be expensive to balance out and I can only see a Super having it. I ahve found Linked to be an extremely powerful SA. :mellow:

Hush you, my poor lil' Templars need their superfly jack of trades CAV to be all that and a bag of chips. Besides its only one +4 against Hard Targets and +2 vs. soft.

Just asked vejlins amazing CAV calculator, here's what it said:

RAV 2 + Linked + Hunter vs. DV 11 (no other modifiers) = 64% chance to wound

Let's compare this to most Hunter type CAVs

RAV 3 + Hunter vs. DV 11 = 50%

Ok say we upgrade:

RAV 4 + Hunter vs. DV 11 = 60%

RAV 5 + Hunter vs. DV 11 = 70%

Add to that that Linked works against both soft and hard targets.

I'm not saying "take away Linked from the Knight", but rather "make it very expensive", since this cannon is very potent. Or take away hunter (ducks and jumps for cover)